🦋Steve Randle🦋

Y/N and Steve have been together for as long as anyone could remember. They were the couple that had been together for longest within the gang. Sandy and Sodapop coming in a close second. Well, Steve could hardly get his mind off Y/N. Like any little thing reminded him of her.

"STEVE!"

"Huh? Oh hi Soda what's up?" "I was asking if you were ready for work." Soda sighs at his best friend. "Sorry I was just thinking about Y/N. She just makes me feel so damn gushy." Steve confesses looking like a lovesick puppy. "Yeah bud, I know how you feel." Soda admitted. "Dude, I love her so much. I just can't help it." Steve groaned.

"I get that. But right now she's at school and we've got work so lets go." Soda grabs Steve by the arm and pulls him out of the Curtis residence. As lunch rolled around at school Y/N decided she wanted to surprise Steve at work so she went to her friend and fellow Greaser's girlfriend Sandy. "Hey you wanna come to DX whilst we're on lunch?" Y/N asks.

"Yeah, I have study period straight after so I can be a little later." "Oh that's awesome so do I." The two walk to Y/N's car and head to the DX. The two were singing along to songs on the radio whilst on the drive. "Y/N!" Steve shouts as soon as he sees her car pull into the DX.

"Hey! I brought you some chocolate cake." Y/N states as she hands her boyfriend the cake. "Has anyone ever told you you're the best?" Steve asks as he takes a bite. "I've been told once or twice." Y/N chuckles. Y/N and Sandy spent their whole lunch break with the boys.

"Steve, I've really gotta go now." Y/N tries to reason. "I know I've kissed you like ten times, but just another ten times please." Steve begs. Y/N rolls her eyes and pulls Steve in for a longing kiss, leaving him stunned. "I love you." Y/N calls as she pulls out of the DX. "I love you!" Steve shouts behind her. "You are so In love." Sodapop chuckles.