🦋Darry Curtis🦋

High school Darry!!

Y/N and Darry were best friends, they had been since the first day of high school. She was a cheerleader and he was the captain of the football team. Problem was... Darry was constantly getting into problems. Either his grades were dropping or he got into an issue with a teacher who was threatening to get him kicked off the team.

One day, he rushes into Y/N's room after her parents let him in. "We have a problem." He says breathing heavily after having ran to Y/N's house. Y/N sighed shaking her head. "No, YOU have a problem. I have an idiot who keeps getting into one." Y/N responds a smirk on her face. Darry stops pacing shocked. "How rude." He responds.

"C'mon, you're my best friend you always help. Please." Darry begs. "Fineeeeee what is it?" "Basically, Eliza kissed me and I pushed her away but now she wont stop trying to kiss me and keeps telling people we're together." Darry explained. "My, my you have gotten yourself into a pickle. Just tell her you have a girlfriend." Y/N shrugs and starts reading her textbook again.

"I have but she snapped back saying to prove it. So now I've gotta prove it." Darry sighs laying down on Y/N's bed rubbing his temples. Y/N got up from her desk, sat down and laid Darry's head on her lap. "I'm sure you'll figure it out you always do." Y/N states running her hand through Darry's hair to clam him down. That always worked, something about having fingers running through your hair, it's so calming. "Thanks N/N."

"Game day tomorrow. You've got to be ready." "So do you, you're my number one fan!" Darry exclaimed. "I heard some of the girls talking, they're wearing their boyfriend's numbers on their cheeks tomorrow. So expect Eliza to be wearing your number." Darry groans turning and gripping onto Y/N. "C'mon, it's only 6 lets go to the diner." The two head to the diner and have a milkshake with a burger and fries. "You're gonna win tomorrow." Y/N argues with Darry. "They're our biggest rivals. We've played them 15 times this season and we lost every time, this game counts the most it's the finals." Darry states.

"You and the boys have got this. I believe in you!" Y/N exclaims, a huge smile on her face. "I'll be there cheering you on!" She says again. "You've always been my number one fan." The next day Y/N was with the rest of the cheerleaders getting ready. "Y/N? Can I put a number on your cheeks?" Suzie asks. "I don't have a boyfriend on the team. I don't have one full stop." Y/N states confused as to why she would ask to put a number on her cheeks. "Pleaseeeeeee!" Suzie begs bringing out her puppy dog eyes. "Fineee." Suzie smirked and made Y/N close her eyes.

Darry had asked Suzie to put his number and last name on Y/N's cheeks after her telling him that the girl's were wearing their boyfriend's numbers. "Annnnnd done!" Suzie exclaims, Y/N opens her eyes and sees Darry's name and number on her cheeks. "I- SUZIE?" Y/N exclaims. "What? I know him and Eliza are not dating. I catch him staring at you N/N!" Suzie informs.

"Come on let's get out there." Y/N laughs and the two head to the rest of the girls. "Uh excuse me? Why are you wearing Darry's name on your cheeks?" Eliza asks wearing the same facepaint as Y/N . "Because he's my best friend." Y/N smiles and walks away Suzie following behind glaring at Eliza. The game was two minutes away from the end. Darry's team was losing by two points. "C'mon Darry!" Y/N screams. Darry scores winning the game for the school.

The bleachers erupt into cheers. Y/N and Suzie jump together and hug before running towards the pitch. As she gets onto it she sees Darry being held up by his team mates, but she notices Eliza stood waiting arms crossed, her red ponytail could be spotted from a mile away. Y/N stops standing still. Darry gets put down and he jogs straight past Eliza. He picks up Y/N and spins her around. "I knew you could do it!" She tells him her smile reaching ear to ear. "Thank you for believing in me." Darry says and kisses Y/N. Everyone cheers for the two. "I'll always believe in you."