🦋Sodapop Curtis P2🦋

It had been a week since the girls found out Y/N was pregnant. No on else knew except the three, but Y/N knew she was going to have to tell everyone eventually. So she gets all the greasers together, Melissa and Carley stand by her side. "So, I got you all here because I need to tell you all something. Dally, I know you're gonna freak out but I'm old enough to make my own decisions now." Y/N tells everyone this makes Dallas move forward in his seat.

"What is it Y/N?" Steve asks, realisation dawns upon Two-Bit. "Oh my god, it's not Melissa is it? It's you!" Two-Bit exclaims. "It's not Melissa what?" Darry speaks up, Sodapop was staring straight at Y/N as her eyes were slightly filled with tears. "Um." Y/N starts looking at Sodapop right in the eyes. "I'm pregnant." She states. "WHAT?" Dallas shouts standing up. "Who the hell knocked you up? Are you sure you want to do this? Were you even being careful?" He asks all at the same time.

"Not the time, yes I'm going to do this, and yes we were but you know how life is sometimes it throws unexpected obstacles at you." Y/N tells her brother. "Well I'm happy for you, and I'll be here for you." Dallas says shocking everyone. Y/N looks at Sodapop to see his jaw dropped, eyes filled with tears. Everyone starts congratulating Y/N and asking who the father was. The only person that knew was Melissa. She knew that Y/N and Sodapop continued their secret relationship.

Sodapop stands up last walking over to Y/N. "I'm gonna be a dad?" He questions grabbing Y/N's hands. "Wait what?" Darry stops looking at Y/N and Soda. Dallas was angry for a second but he saw the smiles on his sister's and Sodapop's faces. "Yeah, you're gonna be a dad." Y/N confirms, Sodapop laughs and picks up his girlfriend, spinning her around. "I can't believe you've been hooking up with Sodapop and no one has found out." Johnny speaks up. "Well... That's not entirely true." Y/N says smiling at Melissa.

"I found out the first time. The first time they hooked up was the night before Darry and I's wedding." Melissa confesses. "Whoa whoa whoa wait a minute. Was Y/N in the room when I came in in the morning?" Darry asks, eyebrow raised. "Uhhhh maybe." Soda responds. "Wow you two really are sneaky." Ponyboy laughs.

It had been 4 months since Y/N and everyone else found out she was pregnant. Today Y/N was going to find out the gender of their baby and was going to surprise Sodapop with it at work. "Y/N Winston?" The doctor asks as she walks into the waiting room. Y/N stands and walks to the room. "Are you a single mom?" The doctor asks gently. "No, the father's at work. I didn't tell him about the scan today I wanted to surprise him." Y/N responds with a smile. "Well then, let's get on and find out the gender." The doctor smiles and applies the jelly to Y/N's bump.

Her bump had become pretty big now. "Okay it looks like you're having a baby girl." The doctor informs. "A girl?" Y/N questions tears pooling. "Yep congratulations Miss Winston." Y/N leaves the hospital and heads to DX to find Sodapop. Y/N got enough scan pictures printed for anyone who wanted one.

"Hey Y/N. How are you wow look at how big you've gotten." Steve greets Y/N. "Hey Steve, i'm good and I know. I went for a scan today we're having a girl." Y/N tells him, Steve congratulates her. "Soda's in the back." Y/N thanks him and goes to look for Sodapop. "Why not? Why do you not want to be with me?" Sandy whined. Sandy was Soda's ex girlfriend she cheated on him. "1) you cheated on me 2) I'm in love with someone 3) I've got a baby on the way and 4) I'm in love with Y/N and I wanna marry her one day." Soda responds. "How do you know the baby's yours?" Sandy tries to put thoughts into Soda's head.

"Because I spend everyday with Y/N." Soda snaps. "Hey baby. You wanna hear something exciting? We're having a girl!" Y/N exclaims walking in holding a scan picture. Sodapop looked over at Y/N with a Cheshire-cat grin on his face. "We're having a girl?" Y/N nods. "So you're the girl he's knocked up?" Sandy asks. "That's me yeah." Y/N smiles sarcastically.

"You know he's been with me most nights." Sandy once again tries to lie. "That's funny considering he's been with me. Talking to OUR baby." Y/N fires back. Sandy flips her hair and walks out. "What a bitch." Y/N states. "I know babe but it's just me, you and our little girl now." Soda responds smiling. "Yeah it's us."

5 months pass and Y/N was in hospital ready to give birth. Sodapop and Dallas were in the room with her. Soda was holding her hand whilst Dally was holding the other. "C'mon sis. You can do this." Dallas encourages. "This is so hard AHHHHH." Y/N screams as she pushes. Suddenly, a thud was heard and a grip on her hand had loosened. "Oh my god!" Y/N exclaims.

Dallas Winston the tough guy had fainted whilst his sister was giving birth.

"Come on love. Not long until our baby girl will be here." Sodapop encourages ignoring the pain from how hard Y/N was gripping his hand. Not long later cries filled the room. "Here she is." The doctor hands Y/N her baby girl. "Awh she so small." Y/N cries looking at her daughter. "I know. You brought this beautiful baby girl into the world love." Sodapop tells her tears falling down his face.

"Have you guys got a name?" The doctor asks. "Bethany Melissa Curtis." Sodapop informs the doctor on the chosen name for his and Y/N's little girl.

"Did I miss it?"

<3
Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this! Let me know what you think!

Oh! And Stay Gold!