🦋Sodapop Curtis🦋

Little Do You Know

Y/N shouldn't be mad nor should she be hurt. But she was.
She was the one who ended their relationship, so why was she so hurt?

Sodapop shouldn't miss her nor should he be hurt. But he was.
She left him, so why was he missing her?

"Y/N come on." Steve tries to pull Y/N away from the scene in front of her. "Steve? Why does it hurt so much?" Y/N asks her voice wavering whilst tears try to break their way through the barriers. "Because your guys' love was real." Steve responds. "But I ended it." "I know you did, but remember. How did you feel when he spoke about Sandy? Remember that and you'll know exactly why you guys broke up." Steve tells her honestly.

Later that night Y/N sat by her window, it was lifted up so it was wide open, staring out a cup of hot sweet tea warming her hands in the winter night. It was something that always calmed the girl. Sitting letting the winter breeze caress her cheeks whilst she was looking out the window.

The only thing on her mind was the scene she'd witnessed earlier on that day. All she could see was Sodapop cuddled into his exes side whilst kissing her cheek and neck, just like he did with her only a month before that. Sighing Y/N quietly sings to herself.

Little do you know how I'm breaking while you fall asleep. Little do you know I'm still haunted by the memories. Little do you know I'm tryna pick myself up piece by piece. Little do you know I need a little more time.

Sodapop and Y/N had been broken up for about a month. All he would do was talk about her, whilst he thought Y/N wasn't listening, the gang knew it was wrong and tried to tell him. But, Soda was already back with Sandy. Why had he gone back to her? She cheated on him, fell pregnant with another boy's baby. Yet Sodapop was now raising that baby as if it was his own. Y/N continued singing whilst all the thoughts rushed through her head.

Underneath it all I'm held captive by the hole inside I've been holding back for the fear you might change your mind. I'm ready to forgive you but forgetting is a harder fight. Little do you know I need a little more time.

Y/N didn't know that Soda missed her. She didn't know that every night he did the same thing she did. Sodapop was sat at his window. He opened it whilst trying not to wake Ponyboy. Whispering to himself.

I'll wait I'll wait. I love you like you've never felt the pain. I'll wait, I promise that you don't have to be afraid. I'll wait, love is here and here to stay. So lay your head on me.

How on earth was he so stupid? Why did he go back to her? Why is he raising someone else's child? Why wasn't with the girl he truly loved? That's right, because he would constantly talk about Sandy. But now he's lost Y/N he realised how in love with her he was and still is.

Little do you know I know you're hurting while I'm sound asleep. Little do you know all my mistakes are slowly drowning me. Little do you know I'm tryna make it better piece by piece. Little do you know I... I love you until the sun dies.

At 2AM exactly both Sodapop and Y/N were staring out of their windows. Sodapop whispering, Y/N singing.

I'll wait (I'll wait), I'll wait (I'll wait). I love you like you've never felt the pain. I'll wait (I'll wait). I promise you don't have to be afraid. I'll wait, love is here and here to stay. So lay your head on me.

Lay your head on me, so lay your head on me. Cause little do you know I... I love you until the sound dies.

Steve was supposed to be going to Y/N's house to help her out with some things about the house. So when her doorbell rang Y/N wasn't expecting anything weird. "W-what are you uh doing here?" Y/N questions. "I'm sorry, I realised how bad I was when we were together. I also realised how in love with you I am and I always will be."

Cause little do you know I... I love you until the sun dies.