🦋Two-Bit🦋

Y/N was partying away, she had invited her old school friend Steve Randle, and he came through but not on his own. He brought his friends with him. When she first laid eyes on him, She was curious. His mickey mouse shirt, was one of the most eye catching things. The other being his eyes.

"Hey, I'm Y/N." She introduces herself to the group. Everyone introduces themselves one by one until it gets to the guy that caught Y/N's attention. "I'm Two-Bit." He smirks. After everyone was introduced Y/N was stood with Steve and his gang talking, and Steve being Steve had to bring up an embarrassing moment from the past.  "Don't you remember what happened last time you went to the doctors for an injection?" Steve asked giggling slightly. "That nurse breaking her ankle had nothing to do with me!" Y/N responds sipping her drink.

"Wait what?" Sodapop laughs. "Basically, I had to have a jab at the doctor's office and after I was let out it was said the nurse who was in the room with me broke her ankle. Like I said had nothing to do with me." Y/N shrugs getting up to grab a new drink. She glares at Steve as she goes by. "OOH, you made her mad Steve." Johnny chuckles. "Shut it Cade." Steve responds. "Hey you okay?" Two-Bit asks walking up to Y/N.

"Yeah I'm good, you enjoying the party?" Y/N questions leaning up against the counter a small smile on her face. "Yeah it's good." Y/N and Two-Bit talk for a couple of hours in the kitchen. "You guys seen Two-Bit?" Darry asks looking around for the final member of the gang. "Nope, but I need a refill so I'll see if I can find him." Soda assures as he gets up. "So Steve, your friend is she single?" Dallas asks. "Yes she is." "So you wouldn't mind if." "As long as you don't break her heart Winston." Steve threatens.

"Well I found Two-Bit, he was a bit occupied so I left him." Sodapop states sitting back down with his friends. "Oh was he now?" Darry questions. "Yeah." "Oh yea speaking of Y/N, I haven't seen her in a couple of hours." Steve speaks up looking around his eyes land on Sodapop who is looking at him with a smirk. "No way! He was making out with her wasn't he?" Steve questions realisation dawning on him. "Yep!" "Who?" Ponyboy asks. "Y/N." Sodapop responds. "Damn it! He got in there before me." Dallas exclaims.

After the party Y/N and Two-Bit had seen a lot more of each other. Y/N started hanging with the gang also. One day a fight with some Socs got out of hand coincidentally Y/N, Sodapop, Ponyboy and Johnny ended up getting held at gunpoint in the Curtis household. Sodapop and Ponyboy were trying to gain some time. Whilst Y/N and Johnny were in the kitchen out of sight. "What are you doing?" Johnny asks Y/N who had her head in the fridge. "...Eating." Y/N responds after finishing her mouth full. "We're being held hostage and you decide to raid the kitchen?" Johnny questions dumbfounded. "Hey! Eating is my coping mechanism." Y/N whisper yells.

"What are you two doing?" A soc shouts at Y/N and Johnny, he walks forward and grabs Johnny; who froze in fear after being attacked by Socs before. "HEY! LET HIM GO!" Y/N rushes forward grabbing hold of the Soc, who drops Johnny to the floor. The Soc tries to get Y/N off of him but she has a pretty strong grip. He pushes her against the counter winding her, but that doesn't stop her fighting back. She pushes him against the wall head first knocking him out. She crawls over to Johnny who was curled up and trembling in the corner.

"I got you." She whispers holding Johnny in her arms as he lets out his emotions. "It's okay. I got you." Stroking his hair, and rubbing his back. Trying to calm the terrified boy in her arms. "Awww how sweet. You know you could be way prettier if you didnt hang out with scum like him." The soc spat blood was dripping down his face. After hitting his head because of Y/N.

"None of these boys are scum. You're the one whose scum attacking these guys because they make their own way in life instead of mommy and daddy buying everything for them!" Y/N spits back still trying to comfort Johnny. The soc storms forward and grabs Y/N by her hair, dragging her out the room and into the front room.

"This little bitch decided to protect the scum and now she's gonna pay." The soc threw Y/N onto the ground infront of Sodapop and Ponyboy who were being held back by two other socs. The soc kicks Y/N whilst she was down.

"Kicking someone while they're down? Classy until the end Scummer." Y/N states strained in alot of pain. The soc laughs looking at the girl. "Your end." He leans over the girl and tries to cut her he manages to cut her cheek. She pushes his arms away and elbows him in the face. Two other Socs come over and grab her, stopping her from moving. "HEY!" Two-Bit shouts storming in the house and knocking the soc threatening Y/N down.

The rest of the gang rush in and attack the Socs. As soon as Y/N's free she heads to check on Johnny, completely ignoring the pain she was in. "Johnny?" She calls softly. "O-over here." He stutters out. Y/N sighs relived and rushes to hug Johnny. "I told you it's okay." She says. "It's not you're bleeding. You're bleeding because you were protecting me!" Johnny exclaims. "I'm okay Johnnycakes." Y/N tells him.

"Y/N?" Two-Bit calls out, looking for the girl he was in love with. "I'm in the kitchen with Johnny." Two-Bit rushes in Dallas following behind, Dally goes over to check on Johnny whilst Two-Bit rushes to Y/N. "Thank god we got here when we did. I don't know what I would've done if something worse had happened oh god you're bleeding. Y/N he didn't do anything else did he?"

"TWO-BIT! I'm okay trust me. If you bad seen what happened before his goons grabbed me you would be impressed." Y/N states confidently. "Yeah s-she through him head first into a wall." Johnny tells him. "You are amazing." Two-Bit breathes and pulls Y/N into a kiss. Their first kiss.