🦋You meet again🦋

Darry

"Well, at least it's not an embarrassing situation this time." You state as you noticed the guy you bumped into last time you were at the store. "You know, I never got your name. I'm Darry Curtis." "I'm Y/N L/N it's nice to meet you properly Darry." You guys shake hands and smile.

Sodapop

You had made a habit of going to DX now, but most of the time Steve served you so you would watch Sodapop from afar. But on this particular day luck was on your side. "Hey what can I do for ya?" Sodapop asks, you freeze on the spot not expecting Sodapop to be the one serving you. "Oh I remember you. I'm Sodapop." "Y-Y/N." You curse yourself for stuttering.

Ponyboy

"We need to stop meeting like this." You say as you walk to sit opposite the boy you had met at the library. "We do. I'm Ponyboy." "Ponyboy? I like it! I'm Y/N." You smile and continue reading your book. Every s often you would both discuss what you were reading.

Johnny

Deciding to go back to the place you met your new friend Johnny a few days ago, you were hoping to see him again. "Hey Y/N." He says looking up hearing your steps. "Hey Johnny boy." You respond and sit down next to him. The rest of the night you two talk whilst sitting by the fire.

Two-bit

That random guy, whose name you learned was Keith but his friends called him Two-Bit, who kept you company at the drive in was not leaving your mind. So you decided to take a walk to get your mind off him. But that wasn't what the universe had planned for you. "Well well well." The guy says walking up to you. Internally you smile. "Hello again." You say smiling.

Steve

You turn around and look at Steve boy had he grown. "It is you." He says in bewilderment. "Where did you disappear too?" "Mom and dad made me move but I'm back now and I'm back for good." You smile at him. "Good, I missed you."

Dallas

"Looks like you didn't listen huh doll?" Dallas states leant up agains his car waiting for you outside the station. "What can I say? I love trouble." You smirk back at him. "Wanna go for a ride?" He asks, to which you accept.