🦋Dallas Winston🦋

You were having a really tough morning. Nothing seemed to be going your way. So when you saw your boyfriend Dallas Winston whilst you were on a walk. A smile graced your face.

Smiling you walked up to him. "Hey babe." You greet, his friends laughed. "Excuse us." Dallas says grabbing your arm and dragging you away. "Ow, Dally loosen your grip a little." You say.

"What the heck are you doing?" Dallas questions angrily. "I-im sorry." You say. "You can't just waltz up to me not yet anyway." Dally says a little calmer.

You say nothing and Dally walks away mad at himself for the way he handled the situation. "Hey! Come over!" A boy with gorgeous blue eyes shouts at you. Slowly you walk over to them. "Hi?" You say.

"I'm Sodapop. This is Darry, Ponyboy. They're my brothers. Johnny, Two-Bit and Steve." Sodapop points all of them out one by one. "I'm Y/N." You respond a small smile on your face.

"Sorry a-about laughing earlier. We didn't expect Dally to have a girlfriend." Johnny apologises. "Don't worry about his reaction. He just wanted to tell us about you before he introduced you so I think he was a bit shocked when you walked over." Darry comforted.

"Thank you, I must go though I gotta head back home." You smile whilst walking away slowly the group wave goodbye as you go. Whilst on your way back a car pulls up beside you. "Y/N? Can you get in?" Dallas asked.

Slowly you get in the car. "I'm sorry about earlier I just wanted to tell the gang about you before I introduced you I didn't mean to shout. God you probably hate me now I've messed this all up." "DALLY!" "yeah?" "Its okay."

After that conversation Dallas took you to see a movie and you guys had a great night.