🦋Y/N and the Greasers 3🦋

Dally decided to start a youtube channel just like his roommate Y/N. He went onto discord and saw that Y/N was active so he called her. "Heyoooooo." Y/N answered. "Hey, so I've started a youtube channel and I'm trying to figure out what my first video should be." Dally explains.

"Ok well. The rest of the gang and I are about to play minecraft so if you want you can join us." Y/N tells Dally. "Alright." Y/N adds the rest of the boys to the call. Once Y/N and Dally had set up their recording stuff. Y/N let's Dally start his intro first.

"Hey peeps! Welcome to my first video on this channel and today I'm joined by..." Dallas let's everyone introduce themsleves. "Ayo, i'm Steve." "Sodapop here!" "Hey, i'm Darry." "I'm Johnny." "Sup, i'm Ponyboy." "Yellow there, i'm Two-Bit." "And ya'll know me i'm Y/N!" The group all log into the world. "Today, we will be playing Minecraft. Shall we turn his into a series?" Dallas asks everyone. "I'm down to do that if you all are." Y/N agrees, to which everyone else does. "I have never played this before." Steve admits. "Wait for real?" Sodapop asks. "Even i've played this game." Darry tells him. 

"I know, I know. I just didn't want to play it alone." Steve confesses, Y/N silently aw's. "Steve why didn't you just ask me? I'm constantly on Minecraft." Y/N states her voice soft. "She is, I'll walk past her room and she'll be hunched at her desk playing it." Dallas confirms. "HEY! I don't hunch!" Y/N argues, shaking her head. "You know what. Sodapop wanna build an empire with me? I was gonna ask Dally but he's being a meanie beanie." Y/N whines.

"I am not!" Dallas responded in mock hurt. "Sorry Y/N. Ponyboy and I already agreed to do that." Sodapop apologises. "Hmmm okay, Steve Johnny wanna join me. Steve I know you've never played this and Johnny you're fairly new." Y/N asks, the two boys agree and they all start building. Shockingly Steve and Johnny built some really good houses.

"Oh wow." Giggling was heard in the call.

Bang

xoxY/Nxox, Stevo and Johnnycakes were blown up by ThatWinstonBoy.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Y/N screamed in the call, getting off her chair she storms to Dallas' room. "You fucker." She grabs the bottom of Dallas' chair as he hasn't got a proper gaming chair yet, she pulls the two side legs up and Dallas toppled off his chair.

A girlish scream was heard in the call and everyone knew it wasn't Y/N's.

Y/N stormed back to her room and sulked in her chair back at the spawn where Johnny and Steve were collecting wood to try and start again. "Right game on." Y/N whispers as she starts to collect materials and heads down to mine.

After about an hour, Y/N had a full set of iron armour and a diamond sword. She came back to the surface and found Dallas still building a house. "Oh Dallyyyyy." She sings. "What?" "Look down." "Oh shit."

"What is it Dally?" Darry asks. "Y/N's back for revenge." Everyone runs over to see Y/N shooting arrows at Dallas trying to knock him off. One hits him.

ThatWinstonBoy hit the ground too hard trying to escape xoxY/Nxox

"Call it truce now?" "Oh yeah definitely." Y/N chuckles.