🦋Ponyboy🦋

"It wasn't meant to go this far. I swear!" Ponyboy cries.

"But you let it go this far!" Y/N screamed back, her heart breaking. "I'm sorry, Y/N. I'm so sorry!" Pony apologises, tears rolling down his cheeks. "I'm really sorry. I love you I really do!" Ponyboy then exclaims. The whole gang was listening in the other room through the door. "I can't believe you would do that Dally!" Darry whisper-yells.

"If lies keep spewing from those lips then I'm walking out that door!" Y/N breathes, looking at her "boyfriend" through her tears. Ponyboy had been gone for a while. Once he reunited with Y/N he confessed his feelings for her. But, there was a twist that no one knew except for Johnny, Ponyboy and Dallas.

"Please look at me!" Ponyboy begs, looking straight at Y/N hoping she would look up and smile at him the way she did a few hours before. "How long?" Y/N finally asks. "How long did you expect for this to go on for?" Y/N questions finally meeting Pony's eyes. "I-I don't know." Ponyboy admits, his head dropping to look at the floor.

"You know, I used to daydream about us. How we would be together." Y/N confesses a bitter laugh moving past her lips. "I used to dream we would be together for years and years. Maybe one day get married have children. Like every stupid other teenage fantasy." Y/N spits. "Y/N I-" "You don't have to say anything Pony. I know you never felt anything." Y/N shrugs, tears still dripping from her eyes.

"I do, Y/N I feel so much for you I love you so much." "Then why did you do it?" "I don't know." Y/N sighed, it was always I don't know from Ponyboy. "Please, just hear me out." Ponyboy tries to reason. "It's too late." Y/N states. "Maybe in another life we could have been together." Y/N admits and walks past Ponyboy leaving his room. She walked towards the front door. "Y/N, it was me! I told Ponyboy to do it, I made the bet with him."

"It doesn't matter Dally. You won plus we never got the right timing." Y/N shrugs and leaves the Curtis Household.

Months passed Y/N and Ponyboy hadn't seen each other since the day Y/N found out.

<3 Flashback <3

"So Ponyboy... What do you think of Y/N?" Dallas asks with a smirk. "She's beautiful. But she'd never go for me." Ponyboy states. "Are you insane have you seen the way she stares at you?" Johnny asks. "Alright I bet you $50 that you can make Y/N fall in love with you within a month." Dallas enquires.

"Dally don't." Johnny tries to warn. "Okay. Deal." Ponyboy agrees. "Ponyboy!" Johnny exclaims. "She is a person ya know she has feelings just like everybody else." Johnny informs his friends. "Johnny you tell anyone and so help me god!" Dallas threatens, making Johnny shrink away.

<3 Flashback <3

"Y/N?" "What do you want?" Y/N asks harshly glaring at her ex. "Still not over that. Please can I take you for a milkshake for old time sakes so I can explain?" Ponyboy questions. "No, I gave you your chance, and you just used it to stab me in the back." Y/N states. "I never meant to hurt you." Ponyboy admits. "I thought you loved me." Y/N fires back. "I thought that if I pretended the bet didn't matter and didn't exist, then it wouldn't." Pony explains, trying to defend himself.

"I loved you." Y/N lets out. "Y/N please let me fix this let me fix us." Ponyboy begs. "There's nothing you can do. Please, just let me go." Y/N tells him and walks away leaving Ponyboy officially broken.