-Four-

{A/N POV}

"Finally I got rid of you today, so don't dare coming back to me no matter what rather die And goodbye dear daughter, Finally, I am free from this burden.thank god"

Y/n was sitting inside jungkook's bedroom couch at jeon's mansion while tears kept falling from her eyes recalling her mothers words.

She was looking numb and pale but her heart was bleeding with pure pain and misery.

She wanted to know about the reason for which her own mother hates her so much.

She didn't even changed her wedding gown, she was feeling like some 'aspect' which got delivered from one place to another and now she got a new owner who will make her motion just the way he would want, like her mother used to do.

Deep inside she was scared, her pale hands were unknowingly shaking thinking about the punishment thing jungkook had said to her.

She was too naive to even think that he was joking.

The very first moment she stepped into the jeon's mansion she was escorted to jungkook's room by some lady helper and then some more helpers came to the room and served her food and many refreshments but she didn't even touch any single of them.

The only thing in her mind was how is he going to punish her?

Will he starve her?...no.

because then he wouldn't have let the helpers sever her the food.

Will he hit her? using a belt just like her mother used to do or will he make her do all the house chores and let the helpers have vacation again like her mother did.

Her mind calculated all but none of them seemed like he would do.

Then what would he do to her?

"He will for-ce himself on m-e"

Her subconscious mind shuttered as goosebumps appeared on her skin and right at that moment she heard the door of the room getting unlocked  which made her clutch her dress tightly.

"Omo dear why haven't you eat anything yet, didn't you liked the food? Oh I am so sorry I would have asked you before sending these ,I am so sorry dear I was caught up with the guests but now I am here please tell me what do you want to eat, I will make it myself and serve you myself okay, and you should change this dress as well baby, you must be exhausted."

Y/n was kind of shocked to witness jungkook's mother Mrs jeon ARA entering the room and being so loving towards her.

She was almost like a stranger to y/n if it was not for the marriage but the behaviour Ara showed somehow made y/n feel a bit of comfort.

"Come on dear tell eoma what would you like to eat, I will make it real quick and till then you go and change your gown okay---- oh sorry I know you would need someone's help , I will send someone to help you okay , now come on get up baby"

Ara lovingly conveyed before she held y/n by her hand to help the girl get up from the couch with her large gown.