Chapter 5

6/23/21
(I dont own the song, just liked it and thought someone else might)
(Your POV)
Its time for the 3rd phase. I walk down to the tower everyone else is standing on and turn to the watch the blimp fly away. It doesn't immediately, Netero explains the goal of this stage. Get to the bottom of the tower in 72 hours. Easy enough. I start to walk around looking for a way down. I take a step forward and hear a click. Next thing I know I'm falling. I quickly reposition myself so that I land on my feet. I look around. I'm in a dark room. I hate the dark. Stupid parents. A single light turns on to reveal a small girl with scratches all over her body. She's holding a shredded teddy bear with one of its eyes dangling by a thread. She looks like... me... she looks up at me and only has one eye "Why where Mom and Dad so mean to me?" She asks. "I never did anything" the girl starts walking forward and I take a step back only to bump into something. Or someone. I look behind me and see the man I hated most standing behind me. My father. "I thought you were dead! Didn't I kill you?!" He looks down at me and sneers "Did you really think YOU could kill ME?" I hear a door open and look to the sound and see my Mom walk in. I take a step away from my parents. This is not good. Don't panic don't panic DONT PANIC. CRAP IM PANICKING. I look up at my parents in disbelief. How can the be alive? I killed them! I HAD THEIR BLOOD ON MY HANDS. THEIR DEAD! A cold sweat shrouds my body. This can't be happening. Wait wait wait. This is Trick Tower so obviously this is just a trick and I just need to figure out how it works. Like those card tricks Hisoka always shows me. I conjure my scythe and look for a way out. I feel a slight tug at my sleeve. I look down and see the girl. She looks up at me. "Did we do something to anger Mom and Dad?" She says with tears in her eyes. "No we didn't do anything to anger anyone. Especially our parents" I say. I turn back to look at my parents, and gently remove the girl from my sleeve. I start stalking towards my parents. "Heh I figured out your little trick. Your merely illusions to try and stall me so I can't get out. Well that won't do at all will it?" I run my finger across my scythe "I just need to kill you again" I charge at my parents. I attack my father first. I swing my scythe at him but he manages to dodge. I turn around and swing in a circle. My mother jumps up but while she's in mid air I swing again, higher this time. I cut her leg and then look at the blade. There we go now we're getting somewhere. There's blood on the blade. I wipe it off with my finger and leave it there for a minute before wiping it off. I twitch my finger just the slightest and my Mom turns to face my father. My hands move and my Mom attacks my Dad. She punches his face and he punches her stomach. I feel something stab me from behind and turn to face the little girl who did it. Her face is melting off and her other eye is gone. She walks over to me and whispers in my ear "there's no way you'll survive with that poison in your body for long." She smiles sinisterly and then disintegrated into thin air. I take a deep breath in, and I feel the poison going through my body. Great. I turn to face my parents. My mother has my father pinned to the wall. I pick up my scythe and stab my Dad and wipe the blood off. I'm going to make them suffer for everything they did to me. I pull their fingernails off one by one, and hear their screams echo throughout the room. It takes about 20 minutes before they die from the pain and blood loss. Pitiful. A door opens at the back of the room. I walk through and see... Hisoka? "Hisoka? What are you doing..." I trail off as Hisoka looks at me. But it's not Hisoka his face looks wrong. Great now I have to beat him. And I have that stupid poison in my body. Wonderful! I get my scythe and swing it at him. It goes right through him. Ok so that won't work. Maybe my fire will? I blast fire at him and it burns him. He still hasn't moved though. Suddenly he's behind me and chops my neck. I stumble forward but he's there and punches my stomach. I'm not sure I can win this. I can try though. I blast him with my fire and he hits me. This goes on for at least 13 hours. Good thing my stamina is much more than a normal human can have 😊👍🏻. I finally burn through him and kill him. I stumble through the door and into the next room. There a big pool of water that I have to swim across. "OH COME ON" I yell. I jump into the water and get about halfway before the poison and fatigue really hit. I lay on my back and do the dead mans float for about 45 minutes before traveling on. I make it to the other shore and walk into the next room. I hear someone over the speakers say Y/n 13th to pass. Time 17 hours 39 minutes and 18 seconds. I groan. 13th? Really? I stumble over to Hisoka sit down and lean against the wall before realizing I still have a knife, IN MY BACK. I sit up and pull the knife out of my back. Hisoka looks over at me "my my what happened~" he says. I laugh a little. "Oh nothing except having to kill our parents again, getting stabbed by a three year old version of me, kill a fake you, and swim across a 10 mile pool all with poison in body. It really hurts (:" I smile 😊. "What about you?" Hisoka looks at me "What do you mean 'kill our parents again'" "oh exactly what it sounds like." "Why would you kill our parents in the first place?" Oh crap. Now I have to wait him tell the truth or lie. "Ummmmmmmm just cause 😅" Hisoka looks somewhere and makes a hand motion. Gittaracker walks over. "Oh hi Gittaracker!" I say. Hisoka stands up and whispers something to Gittaracker. Gitterracker nods and looks down at me. Oh crap I'm bouta die. I stand up and slowly back away. "Ha please don't kill me" "wasn't planning on it" I internally sigh in relief. Hisoka moves behind me "y/n~ I'll ask again~ why did you kill our parents~" I sigh "welp there's no way out of this" I mutter "I turn to him "you know how sometimes you had to go on missions?" He nods "well our darling dear parents would beat me when you were away and I had to beg on the streets for money cause they didnt have jobs andddd I cooked all their meals which wasn't so bad I mean it helped me pass the second exam." I laugh nervously "sorry I never told you" he looks mad. "It's ok~" now If you'll excuse me he looks at Gittaracker. Gittaracker stands in front of me blocking my view of the room. I hear screams and figure Hisoka's killing people. About 54 hours later, Gon, Killua, and Kurapika walk through the door. The announcer announced them, and the Leorio and Tonpa came and he announced them to. A door opened and we all walked out. Time for the fourth phase. How many more are there?
(Word count: 1347)
(A/n: hope y'all liked the chapter! Remember to take care of yourselves and have a good day!)