Chapter 10

(6/30/21)
(Your POV)
We arrive at the our destination and unload into a building. Apparently we are going to be fighting each other and there will only be one loser. There weren't enough people for everyone to have a battle so they brought a person in. And guess who has to fight that person. Me. YAYYYYYYYY ISNT THAT JUST SPLENDID? Anyways the first battle is between Gon and some bald ninja dude named Hanzo. The battle was one sided though. Hanzo pretty much beat up Gon the entire time until he finally had had enough of Gons stubbornness. Gon didn't like that though so he argued which ended with him getting knocked out. After that the next person went yada yada. Kurapika and Hisoka's battle was interesting. They fought for a bit, then Hisoka whispered something to Kurapika and then he forfeited. So quite interesting. A few more matches, Killua forfeiting to Pokkle, and then it was my turn. Yay. I walked onto the floor and a dude, about 6'7 with somewhat big muscles walks out. With a scythe. And guess what?! I HAVE ONE OF THOSE. So I conjure mine, and to people who don't know nen it looked like it was out of thin air, but nen people know what actually happened. The dude looks me up and down and scoffs. "I have to fight this pipsqueak? She's pathetic. I thought I would get to fight one of them" he points to Hisoka and Illumi. The chairman shrugs and turns his gaze to me who's seething. "Excuse me Mister I am NOT a Pipsqueak. Got it? Good, cause I am about to beat you to a pulp and then SHOVE YOU DOWN YOUR MOTHERS THROAT, BEAT HER TO A PULP, SHOVE IT DOWN YOUR FATHERS THROAT, BEAT HIM TO A PULP AND THEN THROW IT INTO AN INCINERATOR." He looks at me "your a feisty a one aren't you. To bad You can't back up those words. I'll go easy on you though so that you can take the exam next year."

I don't own the gif(Hisoka pov)Now you've done it~(Your POV) Oh hes dead

I don't own the gif
(Hisoka pov)
Now you've done it~
(Your POV)
Oh hes dead. Before I can attack him, he starts to change. He grows about a foot taller and his spine juts out of his back. His muscles grow bigger and his nails and teeth get longer and sharper. Kurapika yells for me to forfeit and battle the next person, but this dude made me mad. The referee says to go and I leap forward on the offensive. I swing down with my scythe only for it to be blocked by this dude. He swings his leg at me and I do a backflip over him. As I land I swing my leg around to try and knock him over. He jumps of course. "STAY STILL YOU STUPID DINOSAUR SO THAT I CAN KILL YOU." I scream at him. He attacks with his scythe and I dodge swinging my scythe to try and knock his out of his hands. He pulls the scythe back and kicks me in the stomach sending me into the wall, making me cough up blood. I wipe the blood off the side of my mouth and charge. Just before I would have swung my scythe, I dropped into a slide and slid under his legs jumping up and kicking his back. Which has spikes so I cut my leg, BUT IT WAS WORTH IT CAUSE HE FELL FORWARD. I swing my scythe Down at him and he rolls away. He jumps up and cuts me with his scythe, but while he does that I set a series of traps that he falls into the moment he steps back. I smile sinister and swing my scythe cutting the spikes off his back. He yells curses at me but I just stab his stomach. He grabs my scythe and throws it to the side of the floor. That was not according to plans. He wasn't supposed to do that. He barrages me with punches and the only thing I can do is protect my face. Th world goes silent and I watch but can't hear Kurapika yelling at me forfeit so I don't die. He throws a final punch which makes me slide back a few yards. My arms are bleeding but I'm just mad. I put my arms down and I start to stalk towards him. I leap on him with new found strength and I punch him. 3,000 times. In a matter of seconds. I rip out his eyes and shove them down his throat. Then he calls for a forfeit and I walk off. (Y'all know the rest. I'm to lazy to write it.)
(Word count: 794)
(A/n: TWO UPDATES IN A DAY I DID IT. And the hundred reads special. I uh hehe I still don't know who I'm doing... I may just pick if no one votes 😅 ANYWAYS TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES AND REMEMBER YOUR AMAZING!!!)