Chapter 17

Your POV
Kurapika and I are taking a break from the process of doing the job we signed up for, for a bit to go to an arcade. We walk there and when we arrive, there are so many games and prizes and games! I drag Kurapika to a claw machine and attempt to get a stuffed fish. After 16 attempts I still don't have it. I have screamed and shouted a lot though😌. Kurapika pushes me away and does a round. AND HE GETS THE DANG FISH. LIKE BRO HOW THE HECK. He gives me the fish and I name him Bean. We keep going around until we get to a car racing game. Kurapika and I play and I win. I love winning (:< I get to rub it in other peoples faces.
Kurapika Pov
I win Y/N the stuffed fish and hand it to her. She starts to yell at the machine about how she's better then it and then turns to me asking about how I did it. I shrug and we walk around until we find a car racing game. We play and she wins. She looks so cute when she tries to put on a devilish evil face. We play a few more games and then go back to the apartment we rented. We then sit on the couch cuddling and watching a movie. After it's done I kiss her and tell her I'm going to bed. She gets flustered and nods a quick yes.
Your POV
Kurapika kisses me and says he's going to bed I give a nod and I do not get flustered when he kisses me. No. I didn't. I watch another movie before I get into bed. I cuddle up to him and breath a soft goodnight.
(Word count: 289)