Chapter 12

(7/17/21) I think
(Kurapika pov)
Hisoka knocks y/n unconscious and she falls limp. Everyone lets go and I pick her up. Beans continues his speech and then it's time for us to go. Gon goes and gets the information on where Killua is and we set off. We go to the blimp port and get tickets and info on where Kukuroo Mountain is. We get on the blimp and about 3 hours into the ride I feel y/n wake up. She does the cutest yawn and looks at me "Pika? Where are we?" I blush at the new nickname "um we're on a blimp headed to Kukuroo Mountain to get Killua back." "Oh ok" she sits up and looks around her eyes land on Gon and Leorio. "Hey guys" she stands up and brushes herself off. "Is there Like a food place on here?" Leorio nods "it's just down the hall." "Ok be right back" she then turns and walks away. Gon watches her walk away. "Isn't she Hisoka's sister?" "Yes, she is" I answer
(Your POV)
I walk away from the boys and go to the food place. After I buy a cheeseburger and French fries I walk back and see that Leorio and Kurapika are asleep. Gon is staring out the window. I take the seat across from and eat my cheeseburger cause I bought it and I'm not planning on letting anyone else have it. I look at Gon. "Are you excited about getting Killua back?" He jumps a little at the sound of my voice "oh um ya. Killuas my best friend so I'm looking forward to see him again. I hope they haven't Done anything to him" he frowns a little. "I'm sure he's fine" I smile, and he smiles back. He's adorable. "So Gon, I don't really know you that well... I mean I would like to get to know you more... If that's ok of course" "of course!!!! Any friend of Kurapikas is a friend of mine!!!!" He and I talk for the rest of the night getting to know each other, and by the time we get to the town by Kukuroo mountain we were the best of friends. We also decided I am now his older sister because we can and he's never had a sibling. So now I'm his honorary older sister. We actually have a lot in common. Anyways we get to the town and I wake up Kurapika and Leorio. We get on a tour bus and go to the mountain.
(Timeskip brought to you by bungee gum)
(I'm to lazy to do the mike thing and tour guide so skip to training)
It's my turn to try and open the doors and I'm feleling confident. I walk towards the doors and place my hands on them I push the doors with all my strength and hear gasps from everyone. I leap through the doors and yell "I made it!!! How many doors did I get?" "I hear Gons voice yelling "you got 6 doors!!!!!!" (Yes your op as heck 😌😎) I congratulate myself and yell back "I'm gonna go ahead is that ok?" They all say ya and so I start walking. I see Mike through the bushes and smile. He's adorable. I see a gate and a girl in a butlers uniform with a cane standing there. I stop a few feet from her. "Hello" I say. She looks at me and does whole rant about how I can't cross the line and I just sigh. I'm about to take serious beating. "Your Canary, right?" She looks a little taken aback. "Yes how did you know?" "Hisoka's mentioned you a few times" she draws her stance. "How do you know Hisoka" "oh I'm his sister" I say smiling. I walk towards her and step over the line. She swings her cane and I block it with my arms. "If you want to hurt me your going to have to do better than that. Here I'll even give you help. I won't use my right arm" I tie my arm behind my back with my rope from my bag that I still have. She growls a bit and swings her cane again and again and each time I either block or dodge it. After a little while I speak up "you've had your turn, now it's mine" I conjure my scythe I swing it at her and she blocks it. This goes on for a while. I end up getting bored and front flip over her and run up the path. Once I get a bout a mile away I stop running and start walking. I eventually get to a manor and stop. It doesn't look like it would be the actual mansion so I continue to walk until I hear a noise behind me. I turn around to see another butler (not Gotoh) standing there. "Can I help you?" I ask. The butler stares at me and then starts to attack me. I dodge and block. He licks me in the stomach sending me through multiple trees and into a rock. I stand up and mutter 'that hurt'. I walk out of the trees slowly and threateningly. The butler gets into a defensive stance but I'm already behind him. I end it quickly. I walk away and hear the satisfying sound of his body hitting the ground. I wait by the house until the others get there when they do I regroup with them and we go inside. I conceal my presence and sneak around the house trying to find Killua but when I finally do I knock on the door and wait for him to open it. When he does I say "hi! Gon, Pika, and Leorio are downstairs" he looks up at me and says "your y/n right? Kurapikas Girlfriend" I get flustered and stutter "I'm not his girlfriend 😅" he looks at me suspiciously "ok if you say so" we go downstairs and the butlers look bewildered. Pika looks at me and says "oh your back, Hi Killua" Gon introduces me to Gotoh and the other butlers. We leave but Gotoh stops me. " were you in the entire time we were doing the coin toss?" He asks. I look at him and smile "yes I was" I then pull myself from his grip, run and jump on Pikas back.
(Gotohs pov)
She's strong. I wonder what she'll do. I think as she runs and jumps on the blonde boys back.
(Word count: 1085)
(A/n: IM BACK!!! Sorry I haven't updated in a while 😅 I'm thinking around 10-15 more chapters before ending the book. Anyways I hope you guys are enjoying the book so far. REMEMBER TO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES AND HAVE A GOOD DAY!!!)