Chapter 11

(7/9/21)
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
(Your POV)
Killua stalked out of the room after killing Bodoro. Netero calls the fights to a close and says we all pass. I glare at Gittar- Illumi. I've met him before but I didn't know he could change his appearance. If I could change his appearance he wouldn't have a face. How lovely that would be 😈. Everyone follows the Chairman into the education room where their license awaits them. I grab mine and start to walk out. Beans looks at me and says "Um miss? Where are you going?" "To Gon Obviously" I say rolling my eyes. I feel Hisoka and Illumi's eyes on me. Now I'm even more mad so I stalk out seething. I walk through the halls muttering about how I'm going to murder Illumi and then destroy Hisoka. I bump into someone and and muster a quiet apology. I sense a change in them. I guess I must be letting my bloodlust sleep through but I don't care. I make it to Gons room and sit on his bed. I guess he's still asleep since he doesn't react. I sigh. I hope Killuas ok... he seemed like forced to kill Bodoro. And his fight With Illumi was odd. He seemed scared. I don't really know him and Gon very well but a friend of Kurapikas is a friend of mine. I've never really had friends being Hisoka's sister and all. I was always stereotyped as evil because of it. I wonder what it would be like if I wasn't Hisoka's sister... a few minutes later Mr. Satotz walks in. "Oh Y/n, I didn't expect you to be here" "neither did I but here we are" I say shrugging. "When do you think he'll wake up?" I ask. "I'd say an hour and a half at most." He says a as he sits in a chair. I notice he's holding a Hunters license. "Is that for Gon?" "It sure is. He earned it." "That's true. Well I should be going." I say standing up.  "Where are you going?" Satotz asks. I shrug "somewhere" I say walking out. I don't know where I'm going honestly. Ill just let my feet take me wherever. Down the hall and out the door. Past the blimp. Into the forest. Over the fallen log. I walk for about 30 more minutes until I get to a cliff. I look at the crystal clear water (whatever temperature you want.) I take off my clothes to reveal a bathing suit 🩱 and start to walk away from the cliff. When I get about 25 feet from the edge I run a jump.

 When I get about 25 feet from the edge I run a jump

(Pocahontas jump😌)

(Pocahontas jump😌)

What I didn't know was Kurapika followed me. He ran to the edge as I jumped. "Y/N? ARE YOU OK? WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!" I look at him "um... that I wanted to go for a swim...?" He shakes his head and sighs. "Just come back ok? They're about to start the lecture." "K be up in a bit" I smile. He gets flustered and turns red as beet. I giggle and climb out of the water. I climb up the cliff (yes the height of the Cliff Pocahontas jumped from), dry myself off and put my clothes back on. I look at Kurapika "ready?" "Yup. Let's go." We walk back to the building talking about whatever the reader want a to talk about and laughing the entire way. When we get back Beans starts his lecture on the license. Kurapika Leorio and I tell Beans how Killua was manipulated but he doesn't listen. About 10 minutes later Gon stalks in and demands Illumi apologies to Killua. Illumi just looks at him and says "for what?" Gon goes on a rant about how how Illumi isn't qualified to be Killuas brother and to tell him where he is. Illumi says he didn't know he had to be qualified to be Killuas brother. I'm over here just chillin' and thinking to myself how messed up Illumi is. Hisoka needs better friends. And allies. Gon grabs Illumis arm and breaks it while flinging Illumi into the air. My thoughts then were 'how does Illumi get his hair so silky and shiny and smooth?!?' Illumi softly lands on his feet. Gon says Killua was obviously manipulated and Kurapika Leorio and I agree. Beans says we have no proof which made me mad. I look at beans and in the softed scariest voice I've ever done in my life "You want me to just accept the fact that my friends friends brother manipulated him into KILLING a man and then let him get away with it...?" And trust me my aura was very scary. Hisoka and Illumi where surprised my aura could get that scary. Beans tried to look calm "y-yes" "really" I say standing up. I didn't notice Kurapika and Leorio standing up along with Hisoka. Gon got ready to grab me along with everyone else I just mentioned. I start to walk slowly, threatening towards Beans when Leorio, Kurapika, Gon grabbed me. They couldn't hold me so Illumi had to help. Hisoka chopped my neck and that just made me more mad. I slowly turn my head the slightest bit so that my eye is facing him. "Let me go. I need to kill Beans." Hisoka looks at Illumi and Illumi nods. Hisoka takes Illumis spot and Illumi hits a pressure point in my neck and I fall limp. "You know what? Screw you Illumi. You awful brother who can't even get the heir of the business to go home without using your stupid twisted manipulation. Go die in one of the holes you dig." Hisoka hits my neck again and because I'm paralyzed for the time being I can't tense my neck muscles and so it knocks me out.
(Word count: 965)
(A/n:  when you finish HunterxHunter and now have to buy all the manga

Um so we're almost a 200 reads and I know it says 200 reads but I went through the book on the website and it counted it as reads so I accidentally put 3 reads on and I did the 100 reads special a couple days ago and I was wondering if I should do...

Um so we're almost a 200 reads and I know it says 200 reads but I went through the book on the website and it counted it as reads so I accidentally put 3 reads on and I did the 100 reads special a couple days ago and I was wondering if I should do a 200 reads special or wait for 500 reads if I can get it... also I'm sorry for not updating but here's the new chapter (: anyways REMEMBER TO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES!!!! YALL ARE AMAZING!!!! Current time: 12:00 AM)