Chapter 6

6/25/21
(Your POV)
A door opens that's leads us to the outside. I walk out and go over to Kurapika. "Soooooo what did you have to do to pass?" I ask him. "Um well we had to got through a ton of doors and had to do multiple Choice questions. We got to a little platform in the middle of a room and had to fight a person. Leorio was gambling with 50 hours of our time, and lost." "He glares at Leorio "he decided when the girl gambled what gender she is he chose man being the pervert he is and checked her out." He rolls his eyes and ribs the bridge of his nose. "We did more doors and eventually got to a room where we had to pick a door for 2 people to stay and 3 people to pass. Leorio and Tonpa started fighting but Gon had and idea. We all chose the path where everyone passed and then chopped down the wall between them and slid down." He looks at me "what about you?" I laugh nervously "welllllll nothing muchhh except having to kill my parents again, getting stabbed by a three year old version of me with a poisoned knife" I look a the ground hold my chin in my pointer finger and thumb "I should probably do something about that" I mutter "oh and after that I had to fight a fake Hisoka which took about 13 hours and then swim across a 10 mile pool. Anyways if you had a poisoned wound what would you do?" Hehe fun story that poison still really hurts and she said I won't survive long so haha I don't wanna die 🥲." Kurapika looks over somewhere and says "give me a second" he walks over to someone and brings them back. Turns out it's Killua. "Oh Killua. Hi" "how do you know me?" "My brother is friends with your brother remember? He talks about you non stop." "Oh ok then" He looks at Kurapika and back at me. "So you got stabbed by a poisoned knife?" I roll my eyes and say "yup. That stupid little three year old me just had to do something stupid"  I mutter the last part to myself though. "Do you need the knife cause my stupid self decided to bring it." I pull out the knife.

(I don't own the picture)"It's a very nice knife" I say as I hand it to Killua

"It's a very nice knife" I say as I hand it to Killua. He sniffs it and pulls back with a 😟 look on his face. He looks at me "yup that's poison alright. That's one of the really bad ones. First time I got it I was out of commission for at least 3 weeks. How long ago where you stabbed?" "Hmmm about 71 hours ago" he looks at me like I'm crazy "how are you not showing pain?! This poison is fast spreading and very painful. Even Illumi couldn't withstand it on the first try!" I shrug "I'm just good at masking pain. And let me guess if I don't find an antidote in the next 50 hours I'm going to die" "yup" Kurapika looks at Killua "you think Leorio will have the antidote?" "Possibly" we walk over to Leorio to see if he has the antidote. I put my chin on Kurapikas shoulder as he asks Leorio if he has the antidote. Sadly he doesn't. But he does no how to get some. "It's a purple flower that looks like a star" I nod. I look over towards the water and see a ton of dolphins jumping out. I drag Kurapika over to the edge of the island and look at them in wonder
(Kurapika pov)
She dragged me over to look at dolphins? I mean she does look cute with her eyes wide and filled either wonder. They sparkle like diamonds and (whatever you eye color is find a gem that is the same color.) beautiful. She's perfect. I wish I could tell her I've fallen but... I can't. She probably likes someone else. after the dolphins are gone we both walk over to the waiting area to see what the fourth exam will be.
(Word count:697)
(A/n: Thank you so much for 54 reads!!!!! I really appreciate it!!!!! I know this chapter was a little short. I was going to do zevil island but then the chapter started to get to long for that and it kind of turned into a filler chapter 😅 anyways thanks again!!! Remember to take care of yourselves and a good day!)