Chapter 13

(7/22/21)
..........................................................................
(Your POV)
After we get off and away from Kukuroo Mountain we all talk about where we're going to go. "I need to get stronger so that I can destroy the Phantom Troupe." Pika says. I look over at him and then back to the group "I'll go with him. I should train to." Gon looks at me like I'm crazy "you opened six of the doors!!! Your already strong!!!" Killua looks at me "Wait you opened SIX doors?!?" I sigh "yeah. But I didn't get the seventh door open so therefore I need to train. I'm also not the best at combat skills." Now they're all looking at me.   Gon starts to talk but then stops and says "ok if you don't think you're strong enough then train. Just don't over do it. That goes for all of you." I shrug and we all nod. Killua looks at Gon "if we want to train we should head to Heavens Arena. We can also earn some cash there." Gon nods. "I need to go to school so that I can be a doctor." Leorio says. Pika speaks up "The underground auction is happening on September 1st in Yorknew. And you bet the Phantom Troupe will be there. I'm going to destroy them and get the eyes from the auction." I look over at him "the... eyes?" Pika looks back at me "I'll tell you later" I nod and we all say our goodbyes.

(Word count: 243)
(A/n: Hi! Sorry it's a really short chapter. I didn't want to go into the whole Kurapika training just yet. And also thank you to the people who followed me. It means a lot 🥺
GET SOME REST AND EAT A PINEAPPLE OR SOMETHING NUTRITIOUS YOU AMAZING HUMANS. DRINK LOTS OF WATER SO YOU DONT GET DEHYDRATED. Thank you for reading this book (:(:(: See you in the next chapter!!! ~Author)