100 READS SPECIAL!!!

(Kurapika reader)
..........................................................................
(Your POV)
It's Kurapika and my one month dating anniversary
and he's taking me on a surprise date. I wonder where we're going...
(Kurapika pov)
ACK I GOTTA GET THE FOOD READY I ALREADY HAVE THE SPOT BUT FOOD! HOW DO YOU MAKE FOOD?!?!?!? "Melody?" I yell up the stairs. "Yes?" "Can you come here?" "Yes I'll be there in a second!" I walk back to the kitchen and hear her come down the stairs. "What do you need, Kurapika?" "How do you make food for a picnic?" "Oh. Well what do you want to make?" "Um... maybe some sandwiches... anddd fruit? Cake? Oh! I know she loves (insert fav dessert)!!!" "Oh I know how to make that!! It's fairly easy. How about you make that and I'll make the rest!" "Ok!!! ...How do I make it?"
(Your POV)
It's 8:00 PM and our dates at 8:10. I should probably finish getting ready. I put on a (fav color) t-shirt, ripped jeans and a hoodie. A few minutes late I see Kurapika walking up the path to my house. "Hi Kurapika!!!" "Hi!!! You look great! Are you ready?" "Yup! You look great too!" "Thanks! Come on let's go!"Kurapika starts walking in the direction of the forest and I run to catch up with him. I grab his hand and smile. In Kurapika's other hand is a picnic basket.
(Timeskip brought to you by Leorios briefcase)
We've been walking for about ten minutes when suddenly Kurapika stops. He looks at me and says "wait here" and the runs through a bush. 5 minutes later he comes back. "Ok close your eyes" he looks really excited. I close my eyes and he drags me through the bush, which was surprisingly soft. He leads me somewhere and let's go of my hand. "Ok. Open your eyes in three, two, one. I open my eyes to reveal a picnic before me. I look around and see we're at a beautiful lake . "Kurapika, it's beautiful. Thank you!" I say hugging him. "And you even have (fav dessert)!!!" "Ya, I made it" he says smiling shyly. I walk over and hug him. He blushes "happy one month y/n" "happy one month Kurapika!" I say as we sit down to eat.
(Word count: 390)
(A/n: new chapter: complete (:(:(: next chapter should be out by Wednesday (: TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES YOU BEAUTIFUL PIECES OF AMAZINGNESS. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOIR SUPPORT IN THE MAKING OF THIS
BOOK. HAVE A GREAT DAY. ~Author)