Chapter 20

(Your POV)
Gon, Killua, Kurapika, Leorio, and me are all meeting up at a hotel since we haven't seen each other in a while. Kurapika tells the others about his ability and how he feels lost since Chrollo is dead. I stay silent because Pika and I already had this talk. Killua tells us that the Troupes alive and that a troupe member has an ability we should be concerned of. It's a memory ability thingy. Basically she can see everyone's memories if she touches them. He also says we should kill the Troupe before they have time to regroup. Pika tells Killua that he wants to focus on getting his clans eyes. This is where I step in "Killua I'd help you and the others while Pika gets the eyes" Killua nods and Pika kinda gives me a funny look. Kinda like he doesn't want me to go... he kinda shakes his head a bit "no, the Troupes dead... you all saw the Corp-" he gets cut off by his phone buzzing. He checks it and I peek over his shoulder to see it. It's from my brother saying that the corpses where fake. He starts to shake a bit and asks Leorio to check if the mafia canceled the bounty's on the troupe. Which it has been. Leorio talks about the mafia and Meteor city. I've been to meteor city a few times to see the troupe. Uvogin was never there I guess... but basically Meteor city is a wasteland. The others start to plan to capture Pakunoda while I'm in my own little world. I decide I might be useful if I give some input on the troupe. "If your going to capture Pakunoda then you need to know more on the other troupe members. I don't know everything about them but I know some. I'll give you all the info I can. There are twelve members that are still alive. Chrollo, the leader is a Specialist. I'm not exactly sure what his ability is but I know it involves a book. Nobunaga, he's a bit of a mystery to me but he's good with a sword. Feitan, he has an umbrella that has a sword in it handle. I don't know much more about him other than he likes torture. Machi, she has something called Nen stitches which I basically threads of nen. Phinks, he's an eyebrowless idiot. He is incredibly strong though. Franklin, he has nen bullets. That's how all the mafia died in the auction room. Shizuku, she has a vacuum named blinky. It sucks up pretty much anything, except living things. I suspect she was on clean-up duty for the auction room. Bonolenov, I really have no clue abou this guy other than he has lots of bandages. Shalnark, he's a manipulator. He will stick a pin in you and you won't be able to do anything when he uses you as a killing machine. Pakunoda, we already covered her. And lastly Kortopi, he is the youngest member. He can clone anything or replicate it whichever you prefer. I don't want to hurt him. He's just a child." That didn't go well with Pika. His eyes go red as he states "do you think the phantom troupe spared the Kurta children?" "No..." I respond "then we don't spare Kortopi." I nod slowly. Gon suddenly asks pika to use his judgement chain on him and the others slowly agree. Pika explains his ability more and says no. It's also because of Pakunodas ability. Killua goes to find the Troupe I wait with Pika. We tail the troupe after a bit and Pika realizes there going to the hotel. He immediately notifies Squala and tells him to leave. After a couple minutes I get a call that Gon and Killua have been captured. Again. We make an escape plan for them and set it in motion. At 7:00 the lights go out and while Gon and Killua attempt to escape, pika and I capture Chrollo. We get into the car and start to drive off. Chrollo makes some remarks and then notices me. "Y/n? Why are you with the chain user?" "He's my boyfriend" I responded. Pika blushes and Chrollo stares in disbelief. "Really? Him? Why?" I shrug "why not? I love him so..." I turn to pika "did you leave the note?" Pika nods I smile "good" pika calls the troupe and tells them not to hurt the hostages and not to follow him. He tells them to give the phone to Pakunoda and not to listen to the conversation. He tells Pakunoda the info and hangs up. Chrollo starts to provoke pika and pika punches him. Leorio Melody and I manage to calm him down and he gets back to what he was doing. Chrollo keeps telling us he's useless as a hostage. I smack him and say "shut up. I'm sure They'll come for you." Pika asks some questions and then call Pakunoda. I sit quiet waiting for this to be over. The troupe was more like family to me than my actually family so it kinda hurts that this is happening. Kortopi was Like a little brother to me so I really don't want him to die.
(Timeskip brought to you by Pakunoda's guns)
We're on the airship and Pika states his terms to Paku. He uses his judgment chain on Chrollo, and then Pakunoda. He tells Paku to get the hostages and off she goes. I walk over to pika and give him a hug. I whisper in his ear "it'll be ok, I promise" he nods and we wait for Pakunoda to come back. When she does Hisoka from nowhere says he'll kill Gon and Killua if we don't let him aboard. Pika agrees and we all go on. I give Hisoka a quick hug just to say hi and off we go. We drop Hisoka and Chrollo onto a random rock a fly away. I give Pika a hug and we cuddle till the morning. I whisper a soft 'I love you' into his ear and close my eyes waiting for sleep to envelop me.
(Word count: 1030)
(A/n: annnnddddd that's a wrap! I can't believe this book is finally done! Thank you all so much for reading this. It means a lot (: i hope you enjoyed it and if you did then go check out my other book, HxH Zodiacs. It's basically the title. Anyways, the final take care of yourselves. Here we go. YOU ARE ALL AMAZING PEOPLE. IF ANYONE TELLS YOU OTHERWISE THEY DONT DESERVE TO KNOW YOU!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! EAT A BEET OK?!? OR SOMETHING WITH PROTEIN SO THAT YOU STAY HEALTY. SLEEP. GET LOTS OF SLEEP OR YOU'LL HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT LATER ON. LIKE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY WHEN YOU START TO CRASH BUT CANT. DRINK LOTS OF WATER TO. HYDRATE OR DIEDRATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!! ~Author)