Chapter 8

(6/27/21) (i think)
(Your POV)
I walked onto the blimp and went to go find Kurapika even though I was just with him. I walked along the halls somehow managing to get myself lost. Yayyyy. I felt a presence and then a hand on my shoulder. Oh crap. Turning to face the person or should I say Gittarrackur, I broke into a cold sweat. Crap I gotta Get out of here. He's gon kill me. I turn on my heels and ran away as fast as I could. He started to chase me and I screamed "PLEASE DONT KILL MEEEEEEE" to my right was just hallways and to my left was the dining room. Dining room it is. I ran in and hid. I hear a voice say "come with me" it's Kurapika. I follow him and we run through the hallways until we reach his room and go in.
(Kurapikas pov)
We go into my room and I look at y/n who's panting. She suddenly starts laughing. "He was going to kill me!!!!!!" "Why is that funny?" I ask. "It just is I don't know" I started to laugh to. "You don't know" "hahahahahaha" I roll my eyes and look at the time. "We should probably get some sleep." "Ok let me take a shower first" she says and leaves to take her shower. I hear the water running as I sit in my bed and read. It turns of and about 5 minutes later I hear a thud. I walk over to the door and knock. "Y/n? Are you ok?" "I hear some shuffling from inside the bathroom. "Yup! I just slipped" she says opening the door. She's wearing the cutest armadillo pjs ever. "I think I hurt my foot though." "I'll go get some ice then." "Ok!" She smiles the most perfect smile ever. It outshines a thousand suns and makes my heart burst. I feel my face turn red and I walk out quickly to go get some ice.
(Your POV)
Kurapika rushes out of the room. Did I say something or do something wrong? I limp over to my bed and examine my foot. It's most likely just a sprain that will go away in a day or two. Awhile later Kurapika comes back with some ice in a bag. He walks over and gives it to me. I put it on my foot and he sits down. "Do you want to play a board game?" I ask. "Sure. what do you want to play?" Hmmmmm what do I want to play. "Ummm how about Monopoly." He laughs a little "we should get mr. money man in on this." "Hahaha Leorio would do anything to win" we get the board set up and start to play
(Timeskip brought to you by Killuas skateboard)
"HAHAHA YOUR IN JAIL AGAIN!!!!! I AM THE QUEEN OF THIS GAME IF YOU GO AGAINST ME YOU SHALL FAIL!!!!" I scream as Kurapika moves his pawn to jail for the 5th time this game. "How about we wrap this up and continue in the morning he says standing up. I jump up forgetting my foot is hurt. Which just hurts it more. "Ouch! CRAP YOU STUPID FOOT HONEST TO GOD I WILL CUT YOU OF AND FEED YOU TO THE DUCKS" I say jumping around holding my foot. Kurapika walks over to me and picks me up bringing me to my bed. "Goodnight y/n" he says as he walks over to his bed. "Nooooooooo I don't want to go to beddddddddd. I'm not tired." I say pouting. "Well what will help you fall asleep." I sit back thinking and then get a sinister idea. "cuddles." "What?" "You heard me (:< cuddles" I say grinning evilly. He turns red and is practically glowing. Now it's time for him to make a choice. He hesitantly walks over to me and sits next to me. I somehow manage to get myself over to him side and he wraps his arm around me. I snuggle into him and grab a blanket throwing it over me and him.
(Kurapikas pov)
It's been a few minutes since she asked me stop cuddle with her. I wonder if she's tired now. I was just about to ask her but I hear a cute little noise. I look down and see she has fallen asleep. Well might as well try to go to sleep too.
I close my eyes and wait for sleep to envelop me.
(Word count: 746)
(A/n: wow. I failed at fluff. Oof. Sorry 😅. HAVE A GREAT DAY AND REMEMBER TO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES!!!! YOUR AWESOME AND DONT YOU FORGET IT!!!! ~Author)