Chapter 3: The Vampire's Treatment

"You only need to remain calm, and I'll have you all cleaned up!" Teresa beamed a smile. I returned a smile, and her hands began making their way into my very sensitive territory. Not even my maids reach out to assist me on this spot. Despite having the puissant ability, I never deem it worthy of asking that of them. It wasn't on their required lists for assisting the royal family, thus leaving this spot to be tended to myself. Given this was a task for me alone, it caused me to brightly go red.

Perhaps it would be best if I intercepted her act? The idea wasn't a bad one. However, it contradicted my goal—getting close to humans. If humans receive this kind of treatment, then I shall receive it too! Resolving myself to accept Teresa's care, I did the best to harden my nerves to take this treatment.

Teresa's skillful hands slid on the waist of my soiled skirt. With a swift motion, she pulled them down my legs and off my feet. Given they went cleanly off my feet had me wonder—what happened to my black slip-on shoes?

"Um," I began to mutter.

"Is there a problem, sweetie?" Teresa blushed.

"I was wondering what happened to my shoes?"

"Oh, that's right, I forgot to mention we normally have our kids take their shoes off during naptime. While you were asleep, I noticed you still had them on. So, I took them off and put them in one of the cubbies." She said with a smile. "You can retrieve them after we get you cleaned up, alright."

"Okay," I replied. It felt rather odd that Teresa would have done such a task, but at least I wasn't punished for not following punctilious standards. "Thanks for doing that."

"Aw, aren't you polite. But sure thing dear, I only try my best to care for you kids!" With another smile, she moved her hands back to my white drenched underwear. "Now, let us finish getting you undressed so we can get you cleaned up." With another smile, she proceeded, pulling my undies off with celerity.

Here I was, a vampire princess, sitting on a table with my most sensitive area exposed to humankind. Given the situation I was in, the swiftest command I could give would turn the location into a bloodbath. Us vampires are susceptible when it comes to our privates. If any shame were to be brought about due to our privates, the harshest penalties would apply. The sentences were far stricter if they were towards a female vampire. I am the princess of all the vampires and completely exposed. Our kind wouldn't need to question tearing the place apart.

Despite the rushing emotions through my veins, I did all I could to bear through this experience. Teresa didn't think of bringing any shame to me but only smiled, thinking best how to care for me. She is a human, and I a vampire, but it did not matter in this instance. Closing my eyes and taking a deep breath, I calmed myself like I would for meditation.

"Now to get you all cleaned up!" Voiced and excited Teresa. Without looking, I could feel a damp cloth grinding around my legs. The warmth it contained was rather pleasant.

"There. All clean!" Opening my eyes to her kind expression brought about a smile to my face. "Now stay here while I find you a change of clothes, okay?" After winking her right eye and giving me a warm pink sheet to cover me, she brushed out of the stall.

Staying in a relaxed position, my first clean-up wasn't bad—in fact, it was the opposite. It was rather embarrassing and shocking, but it didn't feel that different from the care my mother would give. Smiling to myself, I remained giddy in wonder what could happen next.

Teresa returned within a minute, holding pink underwear and purple leggings with what appeared to be unicorns around. "Sorry about having to leave you here. We normally don't have clothes for girls your size in our changing station, so I had to get some in the supplies closet."