Chapter 6: The Vampire's Childish Choice

I was dancing in the main hall due to how terrible my urge became. Now within the home domain, there was no questioning about being able to use the bathrooms. However, part of me wanted to remain wearing the diaper.

"If you need to go potty that terribly, you should hurry up to the restroom then," Commented my mother. "You can change out of that cloth of yours afterward into proper garments."

"Oh....okay," I answered back before rushing up the stairs. Well, that answers that. I will have to change out of my diaper when I get home. That also means I definitely shouldn't wet myself. Though, I really shouldn't have thought to do that in the first place.

Finding myself relieved, reluctantly wearing a thin undergarment, I returned back to my daily duties.

Night approached swiftly as the book I read continued to grow interesting. This vampire girl named Vanessa was investigating the disappearances of vampires. Her partner for the case, Rupert, had been a calm and clever force for them. However, the case was leading towards one of Vanessa's friends as a potential criminal.

Despite my interest in the book, time failed to stop nor slow. "Knock. Knock." The knocking on my door alerted me bedtime was nigh.

After a second of waiting for my mother to enter, the door remained shut. There are only two possibilities for this. One, a criminal was getting ready to kidnap me. Second, or the more likely outcome, a maid, had come waiting for my word of consent.

"You may enter," I voiced.

The door was opened, and a black-haired maid entered my chambers. The graceful expression she gave brought a fanged smile to my face.

"Miranda," I smiled. "What brings you to my chambers?"

Miranda's work heels cluttered along the floor as she gave a curtsy and a friendly grin. "I conversed with the lady, and she agreed for me to assist you in tonight."

"Assist me in what for tonight?" I questioned.

Miranda pattered over towards the chest, "May you be so kind to open this?"

"Um, you don't mean to."

"That was my intention, to be of great use to you," Miranda gave a gracious grin.

"I see, and mother agreed."

"That she did."

Since it was Miranda, I don't see my mother saying no. I really trust Miranda as well! "Very well," I walked over to the chest. Once unlocked, I revealed the open trunk—Coddlers in plain sight. "I'm alright with your assistance."

Miranda looked over to the entrance and gasped to see the door remained open. Rushing with a clatter, she closed the door. "My apologies, milady." She gave another curtsy. "Haha," She began laughing.

"What is it?"

"I really dislike being this stiff around you. Of course, now that I've closed the door, we don't need this formal stuff."

"Phew," I exhaled. "You and me both. But I'd be glad if you did help me in my diaper for the night." I proceeded over to my bed to lay in. Then, bending my knees with a slight spread, I was ready to be changed.

"My," Miranda blushed. "Someone looks ready to be changed! Hehe!"

"Hehe! Yeah!"