Chapter 10: The Vampire's Padded Pact

Today was the day. The day my dreams of uniting our worlds come closer. With two human friends, let alone my first real friends, in place, I smiled at the thoughts for the day.

It was Wednesday, and sitting in the vehicle once again. However, there was a significant difference on this day. For starters, I've already gone through today's daycare sequence. My time was rather enjoyable, but my friends and I couldn't help talk about our plans later in this day. And secondly...

"I've been curious myself," stated a familiar voice in the backseat.

"You have been receiving the full reports, so it's understandable," mother replied. "I wouldn't deny I've been a bit more interested in the human world myself. Just don't trouble us, alright, Miranda?"

Miranda bowed her head in the backseat, "I wouldn't dare dream to disrespect my lady like that. So, you have my word."

Our conversation started with the reason behind this embark—traveling to Abbey's house. "I'm so glad you said it was fine to sleepover!" I gave a huge smile.

Victoria smiled back, "I am as well. Your father and I both agree this will exemplify well for your trial."

"Heehee, yeah," I giggled with delight.

"You know, milady," Miranda initiated. "Ever since this trial had begun, lady Viki's smile has grown far larger. I'd say her performance has also skyrocketed."

"Haha," Victoria laughed. "You certainly can say that. Despite having to give her frequent changes, I'd say this has been a positive result."

With both of them staring at me, I could only laugh innocently. My mind remembered how the plans for today's "sleepover" began. It was only Tuesday, the day after Sharon had her accident.

After a day's passing of Sharon's "incident," the three of us smiled together at the table. We began as usual with a session of arts and crafts. However, Abbey innocently smirked towards Sharon, causing her to blush.

"How's your day been wearing pull-ups?" Abbey questioned.

Sharon turned to the side with a red expression, "I was a bit afraid when we went to school...but it's been rather good actually."

"Wait, huh?" I felt confused. Has Sharon been wearing a pull-up since yesterday?

"Oh, Viki, you probably didn't know," Sharon replied to me. "But after telling my family about my accident and some other things...." Sharon looked away. "They got me pull-ups to wear for the daytime. So, I guess you could say I'm like Abbey then."

"Hehe, yeah though I wear Coddlers!"

"Well..." Sharon looked away once more turning red, "They did say I could possibly go to Coddlers...." Shaking her head, Sharon faced us once more. "Though, they weren't that happy to hear of my accident...."

"I heard they calmed down after an hour, though," Abbey commented.

"I see," I nodded my head, taking the details in. "Diapers are pretty comfy," I blushed, tapping my fingers together. "Take my word for it; it isn't bad if you did wear them."

Sharon smiled, "Thanks, Viki."

"Yeah, then we all would be wearing diapers!" Abbey chimed. Her expression turned calm with a smile. "But I have a set of plans for you two!"