Chapter 11: The Vampire's Little Secret

"Lady Viki," echoed a soft voice.

"Hm," I slowly woke up. I took a look at the voice after a yawn. "Miranda, what is—" A sting hit my lower side. An uncomfortable pain afflicted me near my diaper.

"Victoria has arrived," Miranda responded. "I've already made sure you're all pact. We shall take our leave now."

"Okay," I wiped my eyes, trying to ignore the pain. However, it was clear my diaper required a change. "What about my wet diaper?"

"We can change you when we return."

"Okay." After nodding, she lifted me out of bed and set me standing on the floor. Swiftly she inspected for any leaks before sweeping the bed back to its proper state. She took my hand, and we crept out of Abbey's room.

"Viki," called out Abbey's voice. "Are you leaving?"

Stopping my movement in place, I turned to face Abbey and Sharon, who now also woke up. "Yeah, sorry I have to go so soon."

"It's fine," Abbey smiled. "Thank you so much for coming over! I had so much fun!"

"Mhm," Sharon nodded. "I look forward to when we can do this again."

"Yup," I smiled back. "I look forward to visiting you all at daycare later." Taking my bow, Miranda and I left the house, finding my mother with a worried expression. Well, I at least get to have fun reminiscing the memories I made last night! Though, I still wonder about those two guys?

"Huh?" Miranda gasped. "Viki, I apologize for my stupidity."

"Eh?" I questioned. We were back home, in my quarters with my back against my own bed. With my legs spread apart and the soaked diaper undone.

"You've grown a rash."

"I did? I guess that's why I didn't feel so comfortable down there."

"Yes, I apologize," Miranda bowed her head once more. "It's my fault you've come to this."

"No, you had nothing to do with it. Plus, isn't this common for those who wear diapers?"

"I believe the so-called diaper rash humans suffer from is what you are referring to. However, a vampire's skin absorbs liquids differently than how a human does. That is why something like this is quite rare for a vampire."

"I see. I think the humans often put a powder on me to prevent rashes."

"Hmm, we should have done the same then...though you let others see you?!"

"Geh..." I may have let that slip...

"Sigh, it's fine, milady. I can keep this secret. I know you've been trying your best to fit in with humans. Just be more careful and mindful of your status. Now I'm glad to have gone over with you to this 'sleepover.'"

"Phew, please don't tell mommy or daddy."

"Worry not; that secret will be kept with me."

"Anyways, what should we do with me? How do we go about treating this rash?"

"We do have several remedies such as lotions on hand. Some maids do have an odd balance when it comes to their skin. We'll just treat you with that." A smirk grew to her face, "I think I shall ready you for the day then!"