Chapter 5: The Vampire Wears Coddlers?

Stretching my arms high in the room, I jumped out of bed. Today had one ginormous difference from the days before—my bed contained zero stains! Smiling a prideful vampire's pride, I walked over to the effulgent window.

Those few steps taught me a unique lesson—the deed wasn't undone. The newly purchased garment around my waist transformed its weight. There was no denying it, as the diaper dropped between my legs—I had another accident.

Tightening the grip on the hem of my black nightgown, I took a sigh before lifting. The evidence was transparent—my diaper was soaked in my urine. However, I only sighed in relief at this realization.

My bed was completely dry! Even though I performed another nightly accident, it failed to be a disaster. Now I won't have to rely on Miranda to help clean my sheets! Smiling with pride, I attempted my best to frolic out my chambers. The diaper's additional weight did cause an odd experience, but I didn't mind it. In fact, I couldn't be any happier. Now to alert my mother of the results!

As I blissfully skipped across the hall, my nightgown bouncing to and fro alongside my diaper, I heard a familiar voice. "You seem in a good mood," Voiced Miranda.

I stopped in my place to face her to the right of the hall's intersection, "Hehe, why shouldn't I?"

"Did something amazing come up?" Miranda asked.

"Yup!" I smiled. "You won't be having to clean my bed today!" I stood with pride.

"Oh!" Miranda gasped in surprise. Her surprise threw me off like she had been expecting it. "I take your new product was of great use?"

"You could say that. Though did you want to clean my sheets or something?"

"N-no, not necessarily," She bit her lip. "Well, I'm relieved that it has worked out. I'm sure the mistress will be pleased as well."

"Teehee, yeah, I hope mommy will be happy too! That's who I was going to see right now."

"Ah, well, she should be in the backcourt if you want to find her."

"Oh, so she's over there today." I bowed with a curtsy. "Thanks, Miranda!"

Miranda smiled back, "Haha, yup!"

I twisted my body swiftly, causing my dress to twirl before I resumed my frolic. However, I stopped a few steps in. "Oh, Miranda..."

"Hm, did you need something still?"

"Um...thanks for keeping my secret!" I resumed my frolic with celerity.

Using the details Miranda granted me, I followed down several sets of hallways and a fleet of stairs. At the end of the path lead to an even more elegant set of doors. The detailing had a mixture of crimson colors alongside the floral pattern. This door leads to one of our extraordinary chambers for events—such as Halloween. Although we may be going elsewhere for the actual event, some government cabinet members still appreciate an additional facility prepared in advance.

However unique the doorway is, the right door side was wide open. Given the circumstances, foot traffic must be going in and out of the room to prepare it.

Before I could step in, one of our maids stepped out.

"Good morning, lady Viki," The maid curtly stated.