Chapter 8: The Vampire's First Play-Date

The sight of the road in a human town brings my fangs to appear. But, with an eager grin and recently changed diaper, my excitement for the day grew boundless.

I had been allowed to wear diapers at home since a couple days ago. Since then, my trips to the toilet have been fewer, but I've had fun regardless. Now that the day was Saturday, my promise to Abbey will be fulfilled.

Abbey asked about visiting, and my parents accepted the notion following the trial. However, Abbey could not host the event until Saturday as they were busy with school in the week. So, with the weekend here, Abbey and Sharon would have been free from school. Though, of course, Sharon already had plans with her family. Thus, this event would be for only Abbey and me.

My first actual visit with humans! The smile on my face was about ready to burst through the window. However, with my training and studies completed for today before the trip, I could look forward to this event Abbey has laid out for me.

Despite the original deadline for the trial to end by this week, the surprising results I brought to the table concurred for an extended period. Even I could tell the smile on my father's face to hear happy I was going through this excursion. He obviously hides it in front of the cabinet, but I could tell he's even happy seeing the results. Heehee! He only asks not to change my diaper, though. Silwy daddy! But I wove you still! Thoughts of his recent head pats caused me to blush.

A small beige two-story house with a blue car parked in front. This must have been the location designated from Abbey—which was transcribed by her mother. Putting our vehicle into park allowed us to exit the car.

Once I took a step outside, I could feel the flat concrete surface against my black slip-on shoe. Mother came to me and strapped a silver bag over my shoulder. Its contents weren't too heavy to me at the very least, but the bag rested at my hip against the pink skirt. Untucking my starry printed pink shirt, I faced my mother.

"Remember now," Mother instructed. "That bag has more changes for you if you need them. There's also a pair of underwear in case you wanted to trade out."

"Mom!" I pouted with a blush. "I remember you placing them in before we left. You don't have to remind me!"

"I know, I'm just worried, okay!" Her expression turned sour.

"It isn't like you're dropping me off to be sold," I turned away.

"Sigh, I know you said this "friend" of yours is sweet. I just can't find myself letting my girl go okay!" She proceeded to hug me. The warmth from her felt very comforting. Thus, I embraced her back.

"I'm sorry for worrying you," I responded.

"It's fine. I trust you will be okay. Just let me know otherwise, okay?"

"Mhm, will do!" After taking a step forward, I felt a tuck on my skirt. Turning around, I turned red. "Mom!" She had lifted my skirt, partially checking the status of my diaper.

"I'm sorry, dear, I really wanted to make sure you didn't need a change already."

"Miranda changed me before we left, so I should be fine." ...I should be fine. But...maybe I should change back to my panties.

Pressing the button near the tan door caused a sound to alarm throughout the inside of the house. Footsteps closed in near the other side of the door. Taking mothers hand, we squeezed each other tightly in anticipation.