Afterword

Hello, it is I, Takumi41, or you can refer to me as just Takumi. I'd first and foremost like to thank you, the reader(s), for reading through all of my story "Vampers: Halloween Trial." This was one I thoroughly enjoyed writing compared to any story in my past. I'd say this also awoke an interest in me that I hadn't been able to really fulfill, given most of my previous stories. That interest being writing in the fantasy genre. I'd say that genre is one I would like to write the most of, given how creative I can be with it. Though that is what my favorite genre would have to be if I'd write a non-diaper story. This story helped me bridge a gap between fantasy and diapers. The two are actually difficult genres to bring together correctly. Fantasy and adventure often go hand-in-hand, but diapers typically don't mix with adventure that well. At least, that is how I perceive it. Many stories/games that try to include diapers on some grand adventure typically have a story on one hand. Then you also have diapers on the other, and neither is intertwined together. It's like mentioning how the protagonist sharpens their sword—again and again with no real meaning. Long story short, it takes a well-thought-out plan to make diapers fit in.

This story was more on the slice-of-life side with a fantasy concept—possibly an excellent combination for me to write on.

I can tell you that I've spent many years honing my practices that I continued even during the writing of this. I've spent much of my time improving my art skills, going to school for programming, working, story writing, and many other hobbies.

Anyways, I should probably touch more on the story than myself. I thought it was a fun idea to have a vampire whose domain just didn't agree with the rest of the world, so they remain in isolation. Obviously, we'd have one vampire who seeks to have a change in their world and the challenges they face going outside their domain. Add a bedwetting problem and a daycare; now we have a cute diaper story for an adorable vampire. Cute vampires are a weakness of mine, I suppose I can mention. Not to mention really cute witches and especially cute drawgon girls! Though not like an actual dragon, but girls who are basically human and have dragon wings. Okay, I shall stop myself here before creeping anyone out to an extreme. I may have a problem, but I am willing to live with it! Even if it causes me to live alone! (Though I can only pray that there is someone who would be with me)

As you may have been aware, there are some unfinished businesses within the story thus far. One being Viki and her desire to reach out into the world. She may have gotten a mixed view from the vampires in the end. Still, she's definitely made the first step, secondly with Miranda, and some potentially or maybe not obvious remarks she has made. There's definitely a mystery behind the character Miranda that still remains.

Speaking of Miranda, she was a character I figured out during the writing process. So, from planning, I had all the chapters plotted. After writing the first chapter proceeding through to the 3rd and 4th, I concluded that Miranda wasn't going to be just your average maid character. I hadn't planned her character initially, but that's what I love about writing. Always new creative touches even when the master plan is said and done.

I don't think it needs mentioning, but the caretaker, Teresa, reacts to diapers—at least when directed at her. The reaction she gives is supposed to indicate her affiliation with diapers. After daycare, she has experiences wearing them at home in private. Why? Simply because she's an ABDL. Though not much on the inappropriate side of enjoying "pleasure" through ABDL, she just has fun with it as a strange lifestyle. At least, that is what I intended her to be. I guess it begs how jealous she is of the children there who get to act all childish, yet she has to be responsible. Technically, Teresa's the kind of character who'd let loose her responsibilities to play with the kids if it requires it. What? We didn't get to see that? Well, I'm sorry Viki declined her offering. But, if Viki accepted, Teresa would have taken the initiative, played with Viki, and introduced her to Abbey and Sharon.

I suppose the greatest mystery is what was the "debt" Abbey's family succumbed to. Given mages (or what may later be referred to as Utma or Qafyre) were involved, I think it should be obvious it involves Alter. However, there's still plenty of mystery behind it. That's all I can say about this subject for now. Feel free to construct your own theories.

You might be curious about the geographic structure of Alter, which I can answer with the map included in this post! I'm not the best cartographer, so this is primarily a rough design for what I had in mind.

And that's all I have to mention here. Hope you are all well, and thanks again for reading my story! I hope you look forward to any future stories I write! May you have a wonderful day that brings you a great smile!

Takumi41