なな - Seven

After her tears had dried and she felt calmer, Aizawa let go of Y/n and waited for the girl to recompose herself

After her tears had dried and she felt calmer, Aizawa let go of Y/n and waited for the girl to recompose herself. She then gave a nice speech thanking him for understanding and forgiving her until her stomach decided to grumble loudly and end the beautiful moment.

She immediately stopped talking and blushed heavily, wishing to hide herself and bury her head in the ground from shame.

Aizawa, however, couldn't care less as he kept looking at her with his usual emotionless expression. At the end, he sighed, signaling to the girl to follow him.

"Come with me. Let's continue this talk elsewhere." he then left the classroom without further explanation.

Still embarrassed, Y/n kept staring for a few seconds at the place he was, until she blinked realizing her friend had already left.

"O-oi..!" she exclaimed running after him. "Shota! Matte! (Wait!)"

"Shota! C'mon, tell me where we're going

"Shota! C'mon, tell me where we're going..!" Y/n asked for the tenth time since they had left U.A.'s grounds. They have been walking for a while and she still didn't know their destination.

The male only directed her a side glance and kept walking in silence. She huffed and started complaining about his annoying behavior.

You really haven't changed...

He thought observing her. N/n was still babbling about him being a jerk while a frustrated expression took her features.

Her hair was different but her voice was the same. Her personality also. She was just like he remembered.

A small smile appeared on his face upon realizing that.

I'm glad you're still you.

"Shota... Can you answer me, please?" she pleaded with a tired look waking him up from his thoughts.

"It's Aizawa sensei (teacher Aizawa) to you." he finally replied, however, not what she was expecting.

The girl made an incredulous face, staring at him like he had insulted her.