Chapter Five

Mondo had headed to his dorm room first to grab clothes and necessary items for what he wanted to do. He sometimes worked out if he wasn't able to ride his bike when stressed, but he headed for the bathhouse first to sit in the sauna alone.
No one is ever there...well...
He ignored the one person who would be. Kiyotaka probably wouldn't show up anyways.

But part of Mondo wanted him to.

Making his way into the bathhouse, Mondo walked up to one of the many lockers and opened it to place his stuff inside. He planned on just sitting there in his clothes but he really didn't want to sweat extra, and so he changed into nothing more than a towel before he headed in.

Meanwhile, Kiyotaka was making his own way out of the dining hall. He didn't know where he want to go, but he just wanted to be wherever Gundham wasn't. From what he'd said, Ishimaru thought Owada would be on the second floor, so if he just stayed down here, there'd be no issue. Even so, he needed to blow off some steam. Which honestly was a weird thing from him, he'd never wanted to stab someone so bad. The first place that came to his mind was the bathhouse. Not to use any of the utilities, but to be able to bitch however much he wanted in relative privacy.
"Disgusting little brat-!" He almost screamed, kicking the lockers as soon as they were close enough. "Using my relations against me! A deceiving pest! Not worth a dime! He's better off dead!" He continued to take out his rage on the object with his fists, neglecting to acknowledge the pain the action as causing him. "Just let me stab him - stab him - stab him! Damn it Ishimaru, you can't control one miserable soul!" Hearing the muffled whining, Owada got up to go investigate what was happening.
"The fuck are you-..." he paused at the sight of the moral compass in front of him.
This is a horrible time to be in a towel.
Kiyotaka whipped around as soon as he heard Mondo's voice, almost embarrassed to have him see his complaining.
Why- is he here? Nevermind that, nothing you can do about it now.
He stared at the man for a few moments, going over to him and pulling him into a protective hug. He just wanted to be close to him at this point, screw the trust between them. Ishimaru couldn't care less that his uniform was now damp and possibly ruined, he just needed to have him back beside him. His nails were beginning to dig into Owada's back, his breathing still hot and unregulated. Pulling away slightly, he stared up at the biker, moving his arms to wrap around his neck. His expression was cold, almost sad, though that could easily be pushed off as another way to manipulate the other's feelings. He honestly didn't know anymore. Kiyotaka pulled Mondo down, placing a kiss on his lips before humming. "Why did you leave me?"

What the fuck just happened?
He stared speechless into the other's eyes, surprised that he forgave him enough to do something so intimate.
No, he's just trying to manipulate me...but then...why do I want this?
"You left me too..." the biker eventually ushered out, his face bright red.
This is wrong. God this is fucking wrong-!
It was clear to see the biker was internally struggling with how to process the contact and kiss. "Why did you do that?" He eventually asked, mustering up enough courage to regain his composure.
"Because I wanted to." He rested his head on Mondo's chest, tracing up and down his arm. "I care about you, you know. You have so much potential I want to see flourish. I'd hate to see you getting hurt..." Kiyotaka moved one hand to the other boy's shoulder, "...and you know I'd hate for you to be taken away from me." His voice, while maintaining the stern tone it naturally had, was unusually soft, almost with a caring nature.
Did he really mean that?
Mondo couldn't tell but at that point he didn't care.
I'm sorry Tanaka.
The biker looked down at Kiyotaka in silence and, without any warning, pushed him, pinning him back against the lockers. "You better not be lying." Mondo growled, gripping his hand around the moral compass's neck and jawline forcefully. He took another moment to look into his eyes before returning the kiss he had neglected previously. At first, Ishimaru didn't quite know what to make of Mondo's response. He was honestly a little surprised the kiss was returned. He tried his best to kiss back, smiling into it.
"I have no reason to lie to you, Mondo." He slightly pulled away to speak, only to return to the activity quickly afterwards. He could hardly believe he was kissing someone - something he'd practically never thought of until now. It was almost enough for him to forget the whole situation around him.
"Good." Mondo continued holding the kiss for a moment or so until he forcefully got the other's jaw to move and open his mouth. His tongue made an immediate run for it into the other's mouth, gaining full dominance against him all the while he pressed and moved against him, earning a small surprised noise from him. The biker's mind felt numb to all of these actions. He didn't care...he just wanted him.
Kiyotaka could feel a blush grow across his face. He wanted to pull back and tease the man for such a quick turn around, but he seemed to be held so firmly in place, it almost felt rude to struggle. Instead, he opted to occasionally bite Mondo's tongue, running his hands over the biker's upper back. Every so often, a certain motion from the other would generate a small noise from Ishimaru. This was all so new to him, it was hard to register it all.