Chapter 11 (EDITED)

Note: This chapter might contain sexually content. Read with with your own risk. Like seriously there is a sex scene so if you are uncomfortable with this you could skip the bottom part.

A year and a half had passed since Inko began her unusual partnership with the mysterious figure known as Hisashi. Their initial meetings had been shrouded in mystery, and it took a few month for Inko to discover his real name, Hisashi, which could be written using different kanji, each carrying a unique meaning:

久: "long time"

永: "eternal"

尚: "still"

準: "standard"

彌: "complete"

長: "long"

寿: "life"

昶: "long day"

Considering the fact that Hisashi seemed to have lived for an extended period, Inko couldn't help but find irony in the name's possible implications of an endlessly extended lifespan.

Japan was now facing a dual threat—both the notorious top vigilante and the infamous top villain were on the loose, plunging the nation into terror. While All For One was actively wreaking havoc, the other villains decided to came out. However, their timing was a grave miscalculation, for they had seemingly forgotten the presence of two formidable forces on the field—Jade Hunter and All Might—who were tirelessly detaining, or in Inko's case, eliminating the villains.

Jade Hunter's true identity remained a well-kept secret from the police and hero association. She appeared suddenly and demonstrated telekinetic abilities that surpassed anyone on record of quirk.

Here's the twist: Inko had cleverly concealed her true powers by listing her quirk as "Attract," a seemingly innocuous ability to draw small objects to herself. This cunning ruse had the police force in puzzled.

As Inko continued working with Hisashi over the course of three months,  Inko's decision to drop out of school to pursue her alliance with Hisashi weighed heavily on her friendship with Mitsuki, her once-close friend from high school. Mitsuki couldn't fathom why Inko would make such a life-altering choice for someone she had only recently met at work.

As Inko and Hisashi began working together as a formidable team, her schedule became increasingly hectic, leaving little time for her previous social commitments, including spending weekends with Mitsuki. Concerned and suspicious, Mitsuki approached Inko to understand the sudden changes in her life. But instead of being honest, Inko outright lied, claiming she had taken up a job to support herself.

Mitsuki, coming from a privileged background, offered to support Inko financially as long as she remained in school, but Inko rejected the generous offer. This rejection didn't sit well with Mitsuki, and her irritation grew when she discovered that Inko had dropped out of school without informing her, learning of it from a professor instead.

Feeling betrayed and hurt, Mitsuki confronted Inko, but to her surprise, their friendship was abruptly broken off. When Mitsuki visited Inko's flat, she was shocked to find that Inko had already moved in with the man she had met through work—Hisashi. This revelation left Mitsuki absolutely livid and further fueled her mistrust of the mysterious man who seemed to have captured Inko's attention.

In Mitsuki's heart, there was an unexplainable unease about Hisashi. Inko's frequent mentions of him only deepened Mitsuki's suspicions, and her gut told her that something was off about him. But Inko, seemingly unaware of her own emotions, was gradually falling for Hisashi, and this realization left Mitsuki in disbelief. She struggled to come to terms with the fact that her best friend had seemingly changed so much, willingly disregarding their friendship for someone she had only known for a short time.