Side Story 1 (EDITED)

Edited: 27 October 2023

"Are you sure you want to go to school?" Izuku inquired with a worried tone as he carefully tied Eri's hair into a ponytail.

"Yup! Besides, I need to start my academic studies," Eri replied, happily licking her apple candy.

"You already know everything you need for elementary school, so what's the point?" Kai questioned. "We could just hire a private tutor."

"Hey! I can teach her, you know!" Izuku playfully nudged Kai. "There's no need to hire one."

"I want to start making my own allies so they can help me defeat the heroes," Eri declared, punching the air in determination. "And the only place to start is at school."

"Oh my," Izuku exclaimed, covering his mouth with a sparkle in his eyes. "That's my daughter for you."

"Don't kids your age admire heroes? Especially kindergarten kids?" Kai pondered, crossing his arms.

"True, I too admired heroes once," Izuku smiled with a hint of bitterness. "However, the world is vast. There are kids who might end up like Shigaraki—abandoned, neglected, and feared."

"I know," Kai replied, kissing Izuku's forehead. "Don't train too much today; you're four months pregnant."

"I'll try," Izuku smiled, returning the kiss on Kai's cheek.

"Papa, don't just kiss Daddy! Me too!" Eri pouted.

"Hai hai, my beautiful daughter," Izuku lifted Eri up and planted a kiss on her forehead.

"I might pick you up late, so behave at school and don't cause trouble," Kai said sternly.

"I can't make promises I can't keep," Eri replied with a mischievous smile before running outside.

"I wonder where she learned to be so mischievous," Kai sighed. "Just a week ago, she set up a paint bomb in the training room as a prank, and the paint wouldn't come off for days, no matter how much we cleaned it."

"It was probably Dabi's influence," Izuku mused. "He's been around, and it might have rubbed off on her."

"I swear I'll roast that burnt nugget until he's a roasted turkey," Kai fumed.

"Now, now, let's not go that far. He's still my brother's boyfriend," Izuku chuckled.

"Anyway, I hope Eri doesn't cause too much trouble. She's caused problems here for the past few months," Kai sighed again.

Eri's pranks had indeed crossed the line at times. On one occasion, she decided that it would be fun to set a bomb in one of their hideouts, which resulted in significant damage to their building. She wasn't alone in this mischief; some of the Eight Bullets joined in for the sheer thrill.

One such instance involved her planting a bomb in one of their bases, leading to substantial damage to their building. She wasn't acting alone in these antics; some of the Eight Bullets would often join in for the sheer thrill.

Another time, she ventured into public and, using an identity-changing gadget invented by Izuku, disguised herself as a villain. Under this guise, she wreaked havoc, destroying a substantial portion of a mall. She might have been caught if Kai hadn't intervened just in the nick of time. As a consequence of her actions, she found herself on probation. Those who had assisted her in her chaotic endeavors were subjected to a week of intense discipline and retribution.

Despite the numerous warnings, Eri and her associates continued to engage in their mischief. The Eight Bullets eventually opened up their hearts to the Midoriyas after hearing their stories and grew particularly close to Eri. Even though they were often occupied with their responsibilities, they made an effort to spend their free time in wild and adventurous ways, all in the pursuit of making Eri happy, even in the face of punishment.