Special 3

⚠️ Warning ⚠️

I'm serious.

If you really want to read it, then be mentally prepared for the shit I'm about to show you

Timeline : Before Time Travel

(Hide Out)

After making a covert grocery run, Izuku and Kai had just arrived at their hide out. They have been travelling continuously while in concealment for the previous month. The house was run-down and seemed as though it may collapse.

To prevent the heroes from capturing them all if they were discovered, Shigaraki, Dabi, and Toga made the decision to leave early. Inko was occupied attempting to keep Eri and herself away from the police and heroes because they were both sought.

Izuku sat on the broken sofa, exhausted. Kai took a seat and placed the beer they had purchased on the table. Izuku gratefully accepted the can Kai handed him and downed it all in one sitting.

"Ahh- that hits the spot" Izuku said satisfied but his mood change suddenly

"What's wrong?" Kai asked

"It's just that I feel guilty to drag Eri" Izuku said sadly "She had a bright future ahead of her if she wasn't with us"

Kai look at him sadly "What's done is done, we can only hope to protect her"

"Yeah " Deku said , downhearted "Anyway let's drink until we're wasted!"

As soon as he heard a bird chirping outside, he opened his drowsy eyes. His head instantly began to experience familiar ache and lightheadedness. This was something he'd feel many times before. Following their escape, Izuku had began drinking as a stress reliever. Of course he didn't drink too much, precisely when he feels stressed and under pressure.

He made an effort to recall everything, but he was unsuccessful. He definitely recalls drinking a lot more than normal. Yes, Kai and he engaged in a drinking contest the night before, and after that, he can't recall.

All of a sudden, he experienced an odd sensation. It wasn't a hangover, but rather something else. He stood up and yawned. The odd sensation persisted. He was unable to identify it, but it was unquestionably present.

He had an unusually high level of fatigue, and his body ached more than usual. After the hangover, this never happened. Izuku sighed after giving up thinking. He attempted to stand up, but his leg was stiff.

A soft snoring was heard next to him. He spun around to discover Kai lying calmly. His cheeks turned red as he pushed the blanket covering him. He was also naked, and hickey covered his entire body. Something damp was flowing from his ass, he could feel it. Izuku shouted when she saw neither of them were wearing underpants, which definitely woke up Kai.

"W-what?! What's happening?!" Kai asked anxiously

"Why are u naked?!" Izuku asked his face it red as tomato

"Are you aware you are to?" Kai asked raising his eyebrows

"What's going on??!! Why is my butt dripping wet?! Why do I have all these red mark?? What happened last night?" Izuku asked frantically

"Oh , we had sex! " Kai said nonchalantly

"AHAJAKNSAJAK" Izuku was to shocked to say a proper sentence