-Five-

{A/N POV}

"Are you ready for the 'punishment' doll"

The very moment jungkook uttered those words y/n's blood run cold as her whole body went numb.
She started shivering feeling his gaze on her back.

"Come on my pretty doll, tell me, are you ready for it?"

He asked again in a playful manner after getting no response from his wife and for his surprise, he again got no response from her which made him softly hold the wrist of her left arm which lead a shiver to run down her spine.

She shuddered with fear because of the sudden touch which didn't go unnoticed by him but he didn't focus on that much thinking she is shy.

"I don't think I look that bad so my wife would have to look at the moon instead of me at our wedding night"

He asserted after softly turning her body towards him as his eyes adored every inch of her beautiful complexion which was glowing under the moonlight when her eyes were gazing down not matching his gaze even for once.

After roaming all over her face his gaze lastly stopped right upon her pink glossy lips which were provoking the beast inside him very badly.

He scooted closer to her shuddering self which made her back a little bit away from his taller frame but soon she paused her steps recalling her mothers words more like warning.

'Don't you dare resist your husband ever, no matter what

A boyish grin appeared on jungkook's lips when he saw her not backing away from him anymore, he thought she just permitted him to get more closer to her.

Very carefully and softly he snaked his left arm around her waist to pull her closer to him while his free hand softly removed her hair strands off her shoulder revealing her flawless tempting skin.

Y/n was wearing a round neck cut floral dress which was showing half of shoulders and her collarbone and jungkook had his gaze fixed right above that spot now after her lips.

He slowly leaned in making his breath fan on her lips before he made his lips to rest over y/n's collarbone making the girl tightly shut her eyes and unconsciously fist the cloth of his shirt upon his chest.

"So my wife used my body wash hmm? I like you smelling like me"

He mumbled still keeping his lips on his collarbone sending vibrations to her skin making her realise that the body wash she used while taking shower was his and they both were smelling same.

"You don't have any idea how much eager I was just to hold you in my arms like this"

He said and then pulled away leaving y/n with crimson cheeks who didn't dared to open her eyes or look up which only made jungkook chuckle at her shyness.

"Open your eyes doll, Don't you wanna see the special punishment I have brought for you"

He muttered in a teasing tone not realising how much his words impacted her already frightened state.