: Two

2

┊ ⇄ ◁ ◁ II ▷ ▷ ↻ ┊

Jay:

If mom asked where am I, say I'm studying with you.

Haru:

Okay.

Mail sent.(not a text)

Evening arrives faster than what she expected. Haru heard what they're talking about earlier and it seems like Jay will go to the designated location to have a race. She sighed at his recklessness, it's not like she can stop him since he's the one who will decide on the things he wanted to do.

She's just a little bit worried because a lot of things can happen, it's still dangerous especially it's already pitch black outside. Haru knew that Jay is good at biking, he can take care of himself. She sighed at herself, to avoid from thinking too much, she decided to cook some food for her to eat.

'Should I cook some Tteokbokki?' She thought as she moves around her kitchen, grabbing the things and ingredients she needed. Time passed by and she's already finish cooking the food, she set it in the small table of the living room so that she can also watch some shows.

Suddenly, her doorbell rang two times.

"Coming!" She yelled, standing up after setting up her foods at the table.

Haru walks towards the door and opened it,

"Jay?" She questioned, why he's here? She stared at him as his hair clung at his face from being sweaty. Jay sighed and said that he won't be able to walk her every morning to school and maybe even after school.

Haru smiled and already knew the reason, his bike is peeking at the corner of her gate, she can see the wheels. "It's fine, Jay. You could've send some mail, you know?" She chuckled as she saw him scratching his cheek, he's confused at his actions. And yes, Jay doesn't really use his old phone that much.

"Wanna eat with me?" Haru asked him but he looks like he's hesitating to answer. Well, it's because of his parents who are really strict at him. "Did mom asked?" He questioned, it's what he mailed earlier that if his mom asked then she must say that they're studying.

"Nope." She shook her head. Jay nodded at her and accepted her invitation.

"Put your bike inside." She pointed where it was located. It seems like he can't hide everything from her, he walks and put it inside the gate because it might get stolen. Both of them went inside and Haru led him in the living room.

Haru went to the kitchen to get some plates and glass for Jay. As soon she arrives at the living room, she saw Jay staring at the food, a little drool is evident but kept his serious face. She chuckled and sat down beside him.

"Let's eat." Jay nodded and they ate together peacefully.

༄༄

She stood up near her gates as she eyed Jay who's fixing his bike for him to ride. The air is cold but it didn't bother her, just waiting for Jay to go. The air flows gently, as if it's tracing their figure.

"Jay.." She mumbled.

Jay rode the bike and stared at her, waiting for her to say something. "Next time, tell me about it. Okay?" She smiled at him and Jay nodded at her. Jay knows that she knew what's happening around him but she didn't even question about it, she's just waiting for him to tell her.

"Next time.." He muttered and pats her head. After their short exchange of conversation, he departs leaving her staring at his figure that's getting far away. She knew that she can't get in their way, she's an outsider.

She walks inside of her house, cleaning up their mess from eating. After cleaning, she took some short shower and went to the living room. Once again, she turns on the television and connected her ps4 in it. Playing games can take her stress away and from thinking too much. Time goes by and pretty quickly that she didn't even notice the time.

'4:13 am'

Little by little, she found herself yawning and decided to sleep at her cold carpet. What a great day to play a game and she have a class later, Jay won't be there to walk together with or to wake her up.

༄༄

The constant chirping of birds woke her from her slumber. She groaned and stretched up her arms and legs, she looks around and finally remembered that she slept in the living room. She grabbed her phone from the sofa, "7:21.." She muttered, still a little bit out of herself.

"Ah, I'm late.." She calmly stood up and do her own things. She didn't rush herself, not scared of those shabby teachers of hers. Well, it's better if she gets moving now. She wore his glasses because hers broke yesterday, a little bit uncomfortable but it works.

She arrived at the school a little bit sweaty, as expected, the gates are closed. She venture a little bit and saw a wall where she can jump into, she may be listless but it's still important to attend to class. She jumped high and used her hands to pull herself up, reaching the top, she sighed a little bit and jumps down.

Haru peeked at the window and it seems like the teacher is not there and her classmates are focus writing in some sort of paper. She entered silently and sits on her table, she feels really exhausted.

As she looks in front, her eyes meets Jay. She just waved at him and he sighed at her antics.

Mia saw their little interaction and stared at Haru, she looked closely and noticed something.

'That's... Jay's glasses?' She thought, her stare broke as she meets Jay's stare. She quickly turned around and continued writing on her own paper.

As usual, the day is peaceful. The class ended and students cheered because of it. The two of them remained at the room and only silence, no one's initiating to talk.

"Did you play games? All night?" He asked, definitely not in the mood.

"Yeah.." She answered, a little bit nervous because of the tone of his voice.

"Okay." He stood up grabbing his satchel and went out of the room.

Haru sighed, she knows that he's angry at her. How many times did he have to tell her to take of her health, it's becoming dangerous for her. She just can't help and she needed it, it calms her nerves and forgets the things she's overthinking with.

She stood up and went towards the window, she saw Jay riding his bike not even looking back.

"The day where he meets the third wind." She muttered.

A/N: I'm sorry for making it a crappy chapter. You might encounter a lot of error in this book, bear with me TT. I hope you enjoy, thank you for reading!

I do not own Wind Breaker!