: Seventeen

17

┊ ⇄ ◁ ◁ II ▷ ▷ ↻ ┊

Haru continued scrolling down on her phone, wanting to forget what happened yesterday. The scene kept repeating on her mind, reminding her almost every second of it. Dropping off her phone on the side of the bed, she pulled the sheet above her almost covering half of her face.

Her eyes crinkled and groaned quite loudly. She tried to stop her tears from falling but it seems like she's too weak for it. I mean, it's normal especially seeing the guy you like kissing someone who just came. 

They didn't have any special relationship, Haru knows it, she knows that they can't have it. 

She isn't supposed to be here.

The phone beside her kept ringing and ringing but unfortunately, she's muffled by her own cries. 

"Why do you keep staring at your phone?" A man who's holding a towel wiping his sweat from his face. He stared at the blonde beside him who kept mumbling on himself while tapping on his phone.

The blonde seems dejected when his call wasn't answered on the other side. 

'Did something happen?' He thought as he tried a few more times to call. He remembered that she just did something for her friend's birthday, they talked at that night, accompanying her so she won't be bored.

Maybe she's just tired? He'll just check again later.

The blonde stared at the man beside him, "Let's go." 

The man just nodded and follows the blond from behind while pulling a bike, 'He seems to be in a bad mood.'

Morning came quickly from the other side, Haru stared at the ceiling blankly, contemplating about her existence in life. Her eyes are a little bit puffy from crying but she manage to tone it down by washing her face with cold water.

'Should I go to school today?' She asked herself while stabbing a poor ham on the plate. 

Haru grabbed her phone on the side, once she pressed the on button, a lot of notification surprised her. Well, not really a surprise because Owen checks up on her a lot and she isn't sure why, they just have gotten really close since they met.

There's really a lot of miss calls on her notification and she can't help but feel bad. The last message he sent to her lifted her mood up on how caring he can be sometimes. 

'Take a good rest.' 

She smiled, writing a reply back to him. She will just make it up later for him. 

Haru decided to go to school even though she's lazy for it. It's going to be awkward once she arrives. She did her usual morning routine but she forgot to bring one thing, a glasses to wear. The thing she have right now is Jay's, she wouldn't really want to use it right now.

Maybe, having a hazy vision won't be bad, you won't be able to see their faces. She checked the time on her phone and it's already late, the bus is already gone on their area. If she's going to use her bike, how will she able to see properly?