: Thirty

30

┊ ⇄ ◁ ◁ II ▷ ▷ ↻ ┊

In every step she made, there's a lot of questions going through her mind. Her lips were pursed as if it doesn't want to speak right what's going on.

She halted her steps and turned around, a blonde guy with a cheeky smile can be seen standing with his hand that held out a peace sign. This man is always accompanying her when going home.

It's already been two weeks since they began dating. Owen who always whispers her sweet words which she cannot handle or else, she's going to die from diabetes.

"Come here.", Her footsteps halted as she waited for the blonde to walk beside her.

His eyes curled gently, and he hurriedly walked to catch up right on her side. No matter what they did, the blonde always had his lips drawn in a smile. Both of them became the talk on the campus which they only disregarded.

A sudden warmth spread on her hand. His hand sneakily intertwined with hers.

"What are we going to do today?", She asked as she kept her eyes on the road. He offered a lot of things to do for her; there wasn't a time where it's dull.

He momentarily closed his eyes as he pondered deeply about what they should do for now.

"How about a rest?", He suggested.

They've already done a lot of things, and having a rest is also important. Little by little, they had already become comfortable with each other and less conscious of them being on each other's side.

"And, you still have a match tomorrow..", His voice trailed off as he continued pondering on his thoughts. Haru just sealed her lips on how she can't ride in that competition; if her face was shown on television—she wouldn't be able to see the sun anymore.

Her brother will definitely ground her.

"Okay.", She just agreed and will take the chance to sleep peacefully this night.

They arrived in front of her apartment door, she pulled her hand from his and swiftly grabbed the key from her satchel.

"You're not yet going home?", She tilted her head as she eyed Owen who's still standing with his cheeky smile.

"No, we're doing something.", He stated.

"You said we're going to rest?"

"Yeah, that's what we're going to do."

At the sudden moment, she found herself leaning her back against Owen's chest. Both of them are sitting down on the carpet while watching a movie he picked.

"You're getting bold, Mr. Owen Knight.", She huffed.

She let herself get engulfed by the warmth from their bodies. She felt his chest vibrated as he chuckled from her sudden statement.

"Is it a bad thing?", He asked.

He leaned his chin on her shoulders—closing his eyes, feeling the serene moment. His arms tighten around her waist as if refusing to let go of it.

"Yes, it is." 'Because I might go out with you for real.', She sweat dropped at her own thoughts. This guy is dangerous, his looks is a plus point, but the way he treats her is just so unbelievable.