: Twenty-one

21

┊ ⇄ ◁ ◁ II ▷ ▷ ↻ ┊

'I may not be able to understand but with the tone of his voice, he's mocking me right?', Owen thought, crushing the phone slightly on his hand. 

Jay dead eyes bore into him, as if he's looking through his soul. Owen squinted his eyes and before he can talk more, the call ended.

"That rude.." 

Owen tried calling once more but it seems like the phone had been shut down. But isn't he's the one on Shelly's picture? 

On the other side, Jay is oblivious on who's that blonde. He can't stop his mouth from blurting things, well, it's not like the blonde can understand. 

But one thing that stays on his mind is that what's the blonde holding on his hands. For sure, those are what girls needs? 

He can't help but blush at the thought, how embarrassing. 

He sighed and hang the plastic bag he's holding, Minu says that Haru gave him a request of buying a lot of foods so he bought a lot of snacks right now.

Jay poked Haru's side a couple of times. Haru groaned and fluttered her eyes open, is she dreaming right now? 

Jay's figure came into her view, she suddenly laugh which makes him a little bit scared right now. 

"Wow, you really look like a stone.", Haru stated with her drowsy eyes.

Jay rolled his eyes and pulled her arms for her to sit. At that action, Haru became more awake right now. She blinked a multiple times and tried to pinch Jay instead of herself.

"So, I'm not dreaming?"

"You're not, idiot." 

Haru can't help but facepalmed. But, why he's here? 

"So why are you here?", She curiously asked him. Jay raised a brow and grabbed the plastic bag on the side that contains a lot of foods.

He held it in front of her, Haru tilted her head and still confused why. 

"Minu said that you need me to buy a lot of food.", He stated like it's so obvious.

Yes, more stress is coming on her way. She's not a person who needs someone to do something for her, well, except for some cases. 

Haru laughed awkwardly and accepted the bag, she rummaged inside of it and saw snacks, but aren't almost all of these are Jay's favorite snacks? 

Yeah, nice flavors. 

"Thank you.", She smiled. 

Jay's palm went to her forehead, checking her temperature. It looks like she doesn't have any fever or something so why? 

"Are you feeling sick?", He asked.

"Just feeling tired all over my body.", Haru told the truth.

Jay pushed her on her bed.

"Eh?" 

Their faces are really close, she can feel herself reddened and she unconsciously closed her eyes.

But then, nothing happened. She suddenly feel the warmness on her body, he pulled the blanket towards her body. 

Seeing her pale face makes him feel a little weird.