: Six

6

┊ ⇄ ◁ ◁ II ▷ ▷ ↻ ┊

The night falls with its cold wind rustling around. A tapping sounds reverberated in the room with a mix of groans coming from her.

"What are you doing?" Owen peeked from behind her who's staring intently at the laptop in front of her. Scrunching both of her brows as she furiously taps on the keyboard repeatedly, her game crashed. He became a little bit nervous seeing her face, Haru really looks frustrated.

"Stupid game." She muttered under her breath, closing the laptop. She stood up and suddenly a hand made a contact with her shoulder, she spun around and saw Owen smiling 'innocently' at her.

He scared her a little, she's too focused on her game to notice his presence behind her.

They're back in the hotel where her parents are staying. After the photoshoot earlier, her mom pulled her in the car with Owen who keeps staring at her. Instead of getting bothered by it, she used her phone as her distraction especially from her mom.

They went into many shops and bought many things. Owen just followed them from behind and seemed busy from his phone, his face will light up sometimes from being happy and it will just suddenly go downhill as if a huge rock blasted him down.

Haru heard him say 'Shelly', a childhood friend of him.

She's already there, being able to met him.

Haru dismissed her thoughts and focused on the pudding on her hand, it's a little bit too sweet for her. She didn't want to think too much about the situation there, it's the right way and she's not suppose to be there.

At the present time, she didn't know how Owen convinced her parents to stay with them. She eyed him suspiciously, raising a brow as if asking him why he's there. He put his right hand up, holding a small thing on his finger. She blankly stared at him, not getting the reaction he wanted.

"This is yours, right?" He handed the plectrum to her.

She took it and just stared at him, waiting for him to say something. He just smiled at her behavior, she looked like an angry cat that wanted to scratch him.

"What do you want?" She asked, breaking the silence that ingulfed them. Owen just shakes his head and turned around, waving his hand like a goodbye as he walks. He stopped for a moment and muttered some words for her to hear.

A small blush crept on her cheeks.

༄༄

A little bit of blood dripped down on his face, his clothes became a mess and dirty. His hand holds an expensive bag as the thieves ran away with tears.

A screech from the car echoed, Jay stared at the woman who step out of the car that looks worried about him. She asked him if he's okay, Jay holds the helmet and just nodded at her. He handed the bag to her.

She accepted and asked him one more that he needed to go in the hospital. Jay turned his back and walked towards to his bike, he lifted it up to his shoulders and said,

"I'm fine" His stoic face plastered all over.

She still insisted but Jay got a call from his old phone, she stared at his figure as he walks away.

He went into a bike shop and the owner seems to recognize him. He got his wounds patched up by her even not asking for it. He grabbed his phone and went to the messages only seeing it blank, the problem is that he doesn't even know if she's using any phone or anything. It's just that he didn't saw her using any kind of device like a phone because they just like to have a small talk to each other.