: Nineteen

19

┊ ⇄ ◁ ◁ II ▷ ▷ ↻ ┊

The rain poured down quite heavily, when the bus door opened, a swarm of people got in and kept pushing each other until they finally get a spot where they can stand into.

"Huh? Haru?" Minu saw the girl in front of him who's focused on using the phone on her hand. He pats her shoulder that gave her a shudder, she turned around and saw the two staring down at her.

"Oh." It's a little bit surprise to her but she did little expect it when it's raining heavily right now. She smiled and gave them a wave which both of them returned.

Minu and Jay approached near where she is, it's getting crowded at the bus, if something happens, they're there.

"So, let's continue what we're talking about." Minu said while looking where Jay is. 

Jay just closed his eyes while Minu continued nudging his side, "You're not going to ride your bike anymore? Quit messing around and give it straight to me."

Haru can't help but to facepalmed on what he just said. As usual, Jay only greeted him with his famous silence. That's only until a noisy mint haired guy came into them where he rest both of his arm at Jay and Minu's shoulder.

"Hey Hummingbirds!" He kind of yelled.

"Ahh! Who are you!" Minu definitely didn't expect that.

He looks like an ice cream, a bubblegum flavor. He definitely stood out with that hair but won't outdo Vinny, of course. He introduced himself by giving his name, Juhwan? They're also in the competition where they at.

"So, who's this pretty girl~?" He asked as he tried to approach Haru but only his face met a large hand which stops him from moving further. 

Juhwan met Jay's unusual glare but looking at the other side, Minu is getting ready to trip him off, good thing he's still lucky.

Dropping off at the Sunny High, they reached their rooms quite peacefully. Haru eyes widen seeing the dog with a uniform and wig at Dom's desk. Then, there's Dom who crossed his arms in front of his chest while huffing, looking so proud on what he just had done.

"Alright, my perfect clone is complete." He smugly said, not until the back of his head met the heavy slap of Yuna. 

Haru snickered and went to the to give a pat on the dog before going right to her seat. She stretched both of her arms before pulling out her notes. Once in a blue moon, she's going to study 'hard'. 

She pulled out her glasses and began to focus on writing down some keywords she managed to memorized in a short period of time.  Before she can continue further, Minu tapped her shoulder making her surprised again. 

Haru held her chest and punched his abdomen, "Stop surprising me like that."

"Ugh, sorry." Minu held his stomach, rubbing on it to ease the pain.