: Twenty-three

23

┊ ⇄ ◁ ◁ II ▷ ▷ ↻ ┊

A hot ramen would taste good especially when feeling the cold wind that would grazed people's skin, being warmed up is a good choice. 

Haru inhaled the smell of the ramen she just ordered and stared at it lovingly. She picked up the chopstick on the side and slowly slurp down the noodles until she can feel herself getting warm. 

But, her eye kept twitching and she can't even eat her food that well even though the taste is good. 

Her eyes met his.

She gave a glare and his smile didn't even falter.

"Instead of staring at me, why don't you eat?", She asked and can feel herself getting tired just from his continuous stare.

He chuckled and picked up the chopstick on his side, "Remember? I can't use chopsticks.."

Haru sighed and asked for a fork and spoon for him to use. She almost forgot that she's here to treat him some food but she forgot her most precious wallet and ramen is the only thing she can afford right now.

She let out a soft burp and excused herself. The man in front of her just started eating and he's too slow as if taking his time to taste the food.

Her elbows popped from the table and lays her chin on her hand, she held her phone on the other hand when a message popped in.

sharinganguy:

buy us some pack of ramen.. that's what Minu wanted to say. the address is xXXx.

She suddenly feel her mood got worsen, that Minu really knows how to pissed her off and it's already evening! 

Her brows scrunched up and silently cursed on herself.

A tapped between her brows made her look up from her phone, his finger is pressing between her brows as if trying to ease the crease on it.

"Now now, is there a problem?", A grin can be seen on his face, why does he look so soft? But earlier from time to time, he often looks on his phone.

A bright smile can be seen. 

"There's always.", She stated as she pushed the hand from her forehead. 

"I need to go.", She added and pulled the satchel on her side.

Owen raised a brow at her and quickly gobbled down the food in front of him, "Should I take you home?"

"There's no nee-", Once they stepped out of the store, there's a rain that pours down quite heavily.

Suddenly, an umbrella opened up in front of her, she stared at the side and saw Owen smugly looking at her, "How about now?"

"Yeah, sure.", She sighed and lets him to hold the umbrella that would fit the two of them.

Owen lets out a confused look as they stepped in a convenience store, he cluelessly stared at her who's busy picking up some ramen on the shelves.