: Nine

9

┊ ⇄ ◁ ◁ II ▷ ▷ ↻ ┊

It's too cold. Even though the air conditioner was already turned off, she didn't take off the thick blanket wrapped around her body. 

Haru is having a hard time in breathing. Her face is flushed and looks really frail. 

She fluttered her eyes open but her vision is a little bit foggy. She slowly sat up and felt her body is really heavy, her arms are sore that it makes difficult to move them. It's still pitch black outside and she can't sleep properly because of the constant pain she's getting. 

She carefully stood up dragging the heavy blanket in her back. She reached the kitchen and approached a large box that's still sealed. She crouched down and and already terribly exhausted just from walking down in the hallway. 

With all her strength, she pulled the tape and it created a screech. She opened it and saw a lot of greens.

A wasabi flavored lollipop.

Haru gulped down and grabbed one of it, she still don't know how Jay likes this kind of flavor. She unwrapped it and popped it in her mouth tasting the strange taste it gave. She's just craving for something to eat, this one came in her mind first and why not taste it.

Her eyebrows scrunched as she's getting the flavor, it doesn't really taste that bad but it's not for the others. She fully sat down at the floor and leaned on the wall as she continued sucking the lollipop.

She glanced at the clock that indicates it's already four in the morning.

Slumping down on the floor and just waited until the time passed by and get ready to school. She just came back and doesn't want to skip classes again.

The ticking of clock reverberated in the room, it's just like a lull that calms her down. 

Haru stood up slowly as her legs are stiff from sitting too long. Her legs tremble as she walks towards the trash to throw the stick. She tried to stretched out her limbs but to only receive a painful crack in her back that causes her to give up on it.

She sighed and just decided to do her own things to get ready for school. She just took a half bath and grabbed a cooling patch to stick it on her forehead. 

Haru also grabbed a facemask to not infect the others and to hide her pitiful condition. She groaned as she walked around in her house to get things ready.

༄༄

She arrived at school and quickly went into her class just to notice on how noisy they are. They have their phones held in their hand as they watch something looks interesting. She discretely went in the back of her classmate to take a peek. 

"Oh.." She muttered under her breath.

After getting the gist on what happened, she went into her seat to put her things down. Haru folded her arms on the desk and leaned on it, she's exhausted and expected that things really doesn't go on her way.

Jay together with Dom and Minu got into a fight, she forgot about it. She can't accept the fact that she  can't change anything and just worsen all of it. Before she forgot, she grabbed a thin blanket in her satchel.. it's comfortable.