: Twelve

12

┊ ⇄ ◁ ◁ II ▷ ▷ ↻ ┊ 

She leaned at the wall, thinking deeply if she should be here hearing the details on what happened towards Vinny's mother. 

After a few argument with Minu, she finally got released from his hold and finally gained her freedom. But, she still can't get away as Minu keeps glancing on her way. She decided that she will pretend to not hear anything and just respect on what they're talking about.

Hearing another footsteps made her look at her side and saw Dom scratching the back of his neck as if he's aware on what's happening. 

Then, suddenly he cried. The situation he just heard made him emotional and persuades Minu to let Vinny join the team. His tears runs down like a waterfall along with his snot, he looks ridiculous right now. 

Haru sweat drops and approached him with a handkerchief in her hand. She slowly handed him the hankie and he received it grateful enough that made him more emotional.

"Aren't men supposed to help each other out in times of need?" He sputtered out loud enough for them to hear. Sung and Minu just sweat dropped at his looks and proceeded to talk to each other.

Dom went near the back of Minu and Haru followed patting his back that he really appreciated. After their talk, they went inside the campus again and Minu looks so serious. He's thinking deeply on what he should do but the best way is to ask the others.

"Oh, yeah!" He turned his back and saw Haru following behind him with Dom who looks like a lost puppy. 

Haru raised a brow at him, as if asking why did he stopped walking. It's a miracle that she didn't run away even though Minu's daydreaming earlier.

"Let's continue it later, okay?!" He grinned at her, feeling happy about the plan he made.  She just sighed and nodded at him knowing that no one can stop this idiot from bothering her to have a plan with him.

The time went passed by quickly, the class ended. The others went to their room to have a meeting. Minu quickly went to her seat and sat at her table, he gestured the others to come closer so that all of them can hear on what he will say.

He explained everything on them as they listened intently, "What do you guys think?" 

No one answered and he asked Jay about it but it seems like he can't remember who's the red hair is. After Jay's answer, everyone followed up and answered saying that they'll just follow on what's the decision.

"How about you, Haru?" Of course, Minu can't forget the one he just recruited on their crew. All of their eyes went into her, she's not really listening and just kept tapping on her phone. She didn't hear Minu words or anything, Minu pulled his arm from his back to tap Haru on her arms.

"Haru." Someone muttered that made her looked up from her phone. Minu retracted his hands before he can tap her arm, he grinned at himself and cleared his throat.

"Yeah?" She looked at Jay who called her name. Jay glared at Minu and asked again the question earlier.

"I'll just follow what you guys decide.." She answered pretty quickly.

Jay went back to read the pocket book on his hands, the others just looked at them confused but there's the others who's not that dense to not know on what's happening.

༄༄