: Five

5

┊ ⇄ ◁ ◁ II ▷ ▷ ↻ ┊

His turquoise shade of eyes bore into her, he looks a little bit exhausted and frustrated. He stared at her up and down with his stern eyes.

"What's this? Another troublesome Japanese?" He mumbled but still audible, he thought that she can't speak his language like the others. And she thinks that she can already get a gist on what's happening.

Her parents, obviously. 

She sighed and didn't even bother to say something to him even though he's disrespectful. She shove him with her shoulders as she enters, why wouldn't she? He gained tick marks, literally looks pissed off and just what he said, she'll live up her name and a troublesome one.

Leaving behind Sebastian and the man, she entered a room and saw her parents being lovey-dovey with each other. 

'Bullying my ass.' She thought as she glared at their figures, clearing her throat to weirdly announce her arrival. Her mom slowly looks at the door where Haru's standing, sweat dropping a little bit as she can see some dark aura radiating on her daughter.

"O-oh, my baby!" Her mom stuttered as she approaches Haru and gave her a big squeeze. Haru grumbled under her breath and got away from her mother's arm. 

"Why I'm here?" Haru asked, she stared at the couple who's whispering with each other a little bit nervous. 

"So.." Her mom stood up straight and finally now looking serious. She explained the situation that she needs a model on her photoshoot and Haru fits the category, and that's all! 

Haru stared at them dumbfoundedly, wanting to say many things but she want to avoid having an outburst here.

"Then who is this?" She used her thumb to point someone on her back, she felt his presence hovering over. She looked up and saw his impassive face, it kind of reminds him of Jay but when it comes to that girl, he's different.

"You see.. we can't understand each other so here you are!" Her mom exclaimed.

"Casper?" Haru asked where's the translator they hired.

"Oh.. having a vacation?"

".."

She exasperatedly sighed on how troublesome her parents. Her mom told her that she saw him walking in the streets and because of his good looks she wants him to become her model. Well, who wouldn't stop to look at his exquisite face. 

She stared up and met his eyes.

"She wants you to become her model." She directly said at him. His gaze never left hers, scrutinizing every inch of her. She looks familiar, that tone of voice and seeing the calluses on her fingers that confirms his suspicions. 

"Skye." He sounds quite elated but his impassive looks beat into it. Haru looks at him ridiculously, raising a brow at what he just said.

"Oh, I'm Haru. You are?" She dismissed on what he just said, the guy smirked at her and said,

"Owen."