: Thirteen

13

┊ ⇄ ◁ ◁ II ▷ ▷ ↻ ┊ 

The aroma of coffee and sweets lingered in the area together with the soft chatters of the people creating a peaceful atmosphere around. Haru stirred the spoon on her black coffee on the table, waiting for Minu to give a reasonable explanation on why he's late.

Minu averted his eyes and went where Vinny is, he's sitting alongside the two. Vinny just got dragged down by Minu who just arrived as he's scared seeing the glare that Haru's giving him. 

Vinny is really annoyed as he crossed his arms in front of his chest, it's a good thing that the manager was convinced by Minu for him to take a break. Haru offered him a cake to alleviate the anger inside of him, he accepted and nodded at her.

"So.." Minu cleared his throat as he pulled his phone from his pocket. He fiddled on it a little bit, opening a file for her to see. He smugly looked at her while explaining everything he had written down in the file.

Haru stared at the phone, reading all what he wrote down. She didn't knew that Minu is that innocent when it comes to love and his so-called plan that includes jealousy. What can she do about it when it comes to Jay, he's hard as a rock that's difficult to get a reaction.

She hummed as she continued reading until the end. She didn't want to hurt his feelings and maybe she'll just agree on his plan, well, who knows it might be effective.

"Okay, let's give it a try.." She said to him seriously, not taking off her eyes on him. Minu nodded, feeling proud on what he just had done. Minu offered a handshake to her to sealed off their conditions.

Vinny just looked at them back and forth while eating the cake that Haru offered to him. He's probably confused on what's happening but who's he to meddle, right? And what they're talking about sounds troublesome that makes him just want stay away for a while. He don't have a good feeling about this.

As he opened his mouth to have a bite on the cake, Haru and Minu stared at him with intent in their eyes. Vinny flinched, and dropped the spoon as they got closer to him grinning. He tried to run away but Minu caught his wrist and pulled him down in his seat. 

Haru sat down near Vinny and folded her arms as she tried to calm his nerves down. 

"We only wanted to talk~" Minu hummed as he sat on the other side of Vinny, putting his arm above his shoulders. Vinny scrunched up his brows and swatted Minu's arms away who only laughed at him.

"Soo.. it's about this.." Haru explained the summary of their plan, she tried to make it simple for him to understand quickly.

"Hah?! Why me!" He scowled at the two. He didn't want to be involved on their ridiculous plan. How comes that they needed him when there are other people who can play the role they wanted him to be.

Haru hummed as she thinks on what to do to persuade him or maybe bribery? "Think of it as a payment of that." She pointed the 3 plates that contained different kind of cakes earlier. Vinny didn't realize that he ate that many.

Vinny sighed as he slumped down on his seat, he brushed his hair back as alleviate the stress he's getting.

"Fine, no touching." He finally agreed.

Minu jumped from his seat with a smile and high-fived Haru who also smiled as their plan is already starting.