Part 3

Part 3:

Though we were from different branches.... I was doing electronics and communication engineering... and he was doing mechanical engineering.... But we were inseparables... partly because our fathers’ were colleagues.... I still remember... My first day at college... that was day i met him... Randheer Singh Shekhawat... for the first time.... and on the very first day... he helped me escape the ragging from seniors... At first.. I was very shy... but gradually.. we became great friends.... In no time.... we were the famous idiots fooling around throughout the campus... God... I didn’t talk to him for ages... gradually.. I had stopped talking to him too... It was not that we had a fight.... He was working in a MNC now... for around  year... most of the times... either he was at office.. or chilling out with his colleges cum friends... It wasn’t that he was ignoring me... He was the same Randheer.... always attentive to every word i said... he asked and listened to every details... but often... I heard voices around him.. both male and female.. “arey yr.. college ki hi to friend hai... moreover job nhi krti.. hmesha free rhegy... talk to her later”.... “shut up guys”.. Randheer  yelled.... “she would....” “Randheer.... they are right... we can talk some other time.... bye take care.... and don’t drink too much”.... I gasped.... “but Sanyu....”... I hung up....

Oh shit.... He has been calling thrice by now... I was so lost in the past thoughts... I.... A message flashed on my screen... “Idiot call me asap.. or else I’l spank you”.. It was from Randheer....