Part 18

On our way.. I told Trisha the matter.. omitting the obvious personal details.. She came up with hilarious plans like taking Randheer to a hypnotiser, where he would say the truth... or let Dobermans free in front of Vidushi's house... And she named it... "Mission Randheer"... I had already told Sahil about our stay at Pune... and asked him not to say him anything... As I wanted to confront him directly...

It was around 6 o clock in the evening.. When we reached Pune.... My mom's word were still ringing in my ears...While bidding good bye to me she suddenly said... "You are going to Pune for Randheer na??"... Thunder stoke me... I was numb... she continued.. "You guys are having some issues right... and you took advantage of the opportunity... I have no complaints dear... It's just that... be safe... don't get flowed by emotions... we trust you"... I knew what mom meant... I hugged her and said... "i love u mumma.. and shall never let you and papa down".... I still could not figure out how did she come to know... did she hear me talking to Sahil... or did she notice I and randheer were not talking to each other.... well she is my mother after all... I was happy... even after knowing the truth... she let me go... she TRUSTED me...

Sahil was waiting for us outside the station... we reached with our huge luggage... First we planned to reach the company guest house we were allotted for the next 15 days.. luckily enough the guest house was just two lanes away from Randheer- Sahil's quater.. I couldn't wait to meet Randheer.... I gulped a cup of tea as soon as we reached the guest house... and headed for Randheer's quarters... I asked Trisha to take her dinner as I may be late... But she was a completely understanding girl... in fact she too came with me...

Finally... I would meet my Randheer... Sahil showed me his room... I just rushed... I was shocked to see him... he was drunk.... the whole room was stinking badly.. his clothes spread all over... broken glasses.... it was a real hell.... somehow I reached him... and hugged me as tightly as I could...

But... "don't you dare to come close to me.. You bitch..."he yelled and pushed me hard... I fell... my left palm over a broken glass piece... and my head hit against the small table...

to be continued...