Part 21

I was numb..What could I say.... "chhotu... I am sorry.... Please speak to me".... she freed her hands from me in a jerk.. and looked away... I don't know.. what to do.... how to explain... All I wanted was my chhotu back... I broke down once again... hugged her... and started... "I know... what I did.. cannot be forgiven..."... but she did not hug me back... she was silent...

Suddenly to my schock... she spoke out... "how was it???"... "what??"... "come on Randheer.... we are best friends right... At least we were... you shared everything with me... so tell me.. how was it... this was your first time after all"... I could see the pain in her eyes... and she had quenched all her courage to say these words... but still her voice shook....

How could I tell her... yes it was my first time... I was supposed to be with you.. I wanted all my first.. second... third.. forth... every time with you till the last.. how could i say... That day I mistook Vidushi to be with you....

She was sitting silent... expressionless... I hugged her tight... and started.. "please chhotu... please.. talk to me... fight with me... hit me... but please don't be silent..."

"why should I fight with you.. it's your personal life... you will do what you please to...".. she blurted... opening her hair.. combing them with her fingers and clutching them again... i was sitting on my knees... with my head on her lap.... "no you are my life... and you have every right over me...".. I was pushing her hairs behind her ears... when I saw the cut on her forehead.. and then her palms... I was thunder struck.. So.. dat was not a dream... it was reality... it was my queen whom I pushed.... I finally raised hand on her.. I saw her arms still had my fingerprints...

God... I have turned into a monster.... I did hurt my queen.. not only emotionally... but physically...too.... "sanyukta...."... i fell....

to be continued..