Part 8

Part 8:

“shut up moti.. for god sake”....he glared.... “there was nothing like you are saying... god... she drinks like fishes.... and intelligent.. only when she is in her senses.... and beautiful when completely covered...”.... he said irritatingly.... “how typically MCP”.... I blurted....”tell me more about her”.. I demanded.. “what the hell.... moti... you are more interested than me... Its late... go to sleep”.. he ordered.... “no...” I squealed.... “why don’t you go for a body spa??”... Randheer asked.... “what?? Why do i need that?? I am already fine by my skin.... And its costly too... and how the hell... came this body spa now??”... I eyed him.... “I can see you chhotu.... How good care you have taken of yourself..... you look so dull... listen... who asked you to care about the cost??? What am I earning for haan??? For whome??? Even if I can’t afford a body spa for my chhotu...??”... he said... holding his pillow tight .. I could see he was damn serious.... And in such moods.. I generally did not dared to reply him back... for I knew too well... If I answered him back... He would have bursted.... “listen... you are to join office from Monday right??.... go to the lakme salon right on Saturday.. I am booking an outlet.. nearest to your home.. okay???” he asked.... Now this was too much.... I almost wailed... “Randheer... take a posting to Kolkata....”... What... ?? what did I just say.... No No... I tried covering up.... “i meant... I miss those college days yr....we had such good happy memories”... he interrupted... “i miss too... and I will try to get a posting there.... okay.. now go to sleep... u need it... good night... byee”.... and logged out from skype.... I could not even wish good night.... he was sad about something... I could see that... anyways... I too logged out... shut down and slept.... it was really late....

Next morning... I got up quiet late... mumma was drawing the curtains out... Good morning mumma... I wished.... She wished back... “good morning babu.. and ask Randheer to call at human hours...” and winked.... I faced a mini-heart attack... hell shocked....

But this was my dear darling mumma.... she knew to trust her daughter.... Why only mumma.. even papa.... They trusted their princess....