Part 24

(In Sanyukta's narration)...

I almost fell off the sofa... "Randheer.. gir jaungy...".. "oh.. sorry love...".. he broke the hug.. and let me sit properly... hey.. wait wait... did he just call me love... ugghhh... Randheer Singh Shekhawat... You will never change... what made him joke now... "was that so funny Randheer???"....I demanded angrily... "what...?? how you are so dumb chhotu... till now.. you don't understand that I love you..."... he said.... his face said he was genuiene.... "really.. then why did you avoid me for so many days... could not you just trust me... don't you have faith in my rationality...??".. I was in a complete fighting mood.... for this "avoiding my calls" incident was not yet sorted out... I narrowed my eyes... and kept on questioning him... and that idiot.. was just smiling... how dare he... "shut up... will you??".. I was hell angry... almost stood up in anger... he made me sit again... "did you forgive me??"... he was serious now...

Technically... Randheer had not done anything to hurt me... but still I was hurt.. and he was guilty.... I had seen him... punishing himself.. I had seen him in his guilt.... From the first day we met.. he has been protecting me all around... stood by my side whenever i badly broke down... how could I not be with him.. in his crisis...

I still could not speak to him about that message from Vidushi... and my conclusions... I went to him to discuss... but I saw the pain he was going through... No No... I can't live without this man.... I can't...

"I love you too Randheer.."...

to be continued...