Part 6

Part 6:

This time... It was my turn to be shocked... “you got a girl friend?? I mean seriously...?”.... “ya chhotu.... but first tell me about your job”.... I told everything in a hurry... just to listen his story.... “now tell me about vidushi... so..are you guys.. really seriously in love.... can’t believe...”.. He laughed badly... “pyaar ek baar hota hai beta....and it did happened to me long back”...  ya ya... I have heard this line at least thousand times in the last five years.. He fell in love with a girl when he was just 5 years old.. and wishes to marry her... as always I commented.. “How very idiotic”.. he continued.. “I am just dating Vidushi....  rather... she asked me for a date.... now I find the girl really intelligent and beautiful... what else you want  just for a date...”.. true.... for he was the Casanova Randheer.... flirted with every second girl... and dated randomly just any girl....   During the college days... I often used tell him... “you should work on your taste..”.... “hey... chhotu.... come to skype”... “now..?? Randheer I am hell tired”... “please.. please.. please mom.. please...”... That rascal knew how to get things done by me.... within minutes... I was sitting with my lappy... logging in skype.... “yupp... say Randheer.... whats the urgency??”.. I was bit irritated... for I had to listen to him... though I dint wish to.... but.. wait a second.... I will be seeing him after a year... ya... I didn’t meet him after college.... Our friendship survived just through facebook.... and phone calls... I had a big smile over the thought.. to see him....

Randheer looked so cute.... no more that as lean as leaf.... he was becoming cute teddy... what... I am saying ... cute??? Randheer??? I seriously ought to go to sleep.... but that idot had other plans... as soon as he saw me.. “abe.. bhains ki poonch kahan gyi???”.... and laughed horribly...